Sunday, September 24, 2006

`` bring away all my unhappiness away ...

woke up at 8 plus i couldnt slp further. not sure why also. jia en came to my hse at 1020am to lend me her pract bk cos mine is wid mrs chua. so photocopied some pages lor for todae's chem pract.

reach sch. toopid mr yeo never use the pract bk and instead he use the worksheet. haiyOos. make me photocopy for nth. =( . den we left the hse and took 131 to schh..later, priya came to the bus stop. so, the 3 of us went to sch together. =)) . when i alight frm the bus i walked pass cheng chuan and i didnt noe dat it was him cos all the while i was looking straight. and as u all noe, i dun like to stare at ppl. so yepps ! i just walked straight till jia en told me.

jia en : ehhs ! dat guy looked familiar lehhs .
me : whoooo ??
jia en : nehhs ! dat guy lorrs.
me: who la ! i also dunno who is dat.
jia en : last time our pri sch one. dunno ching wad larhs..vice president for prefect de or president. frm 6E.
me : huh ? president was zhi qi wad.
jia en : ya ! still got another guy de.
me : whOOOOOOOOooooo ? dunno la. cannot remember.
jia en : something ching de la ..

i think carefully. and it straight came my mind.

me: ohhs ! u mean cheng chuan ?
jia en : yayayay !! its him !! ya..
me : orhhhs ! i didnt see him though.

both of us laughed. i msged him to re-confirm whether it was him and just nice he was abt to msg me too. i was kok eye dat i didnt see him. dis guy also another one la. dunno how to call me and say hi to me. i didnt realised dat he was beside me somemore and he thought that i was to shy to say hi to him. aiyOOos ! hahas . i am just so blur. its no surprised anw. i am known as blur queen in sch. hahs ! sotong !

had fun doing pract. doing titration. have to be very careful though. in the first attempt i overshot and add too much acid in the solution. lolls ! and it turns pink. it surppose to turn orange to become neutral. yepps ! finish at 12.30pm . wash up all appartatus and went home wid en and priya.

reached home quickly bathe and met jia en at 130pm. dis woman ! dunno how to tell me dat she is at my hse bus stop till i saw 124. i was wondering if i shld chase dat bus budden she told me dat she wld call me when she board. so i decided not to run for it. and took my own sweet time to walk till i turn my head and saw her. she was dere. i quickly ran there and chased the bus to board. toopid woman. make me pant ! hahas. she was tired in the bus. so she slept & surprisingly i wasnt tired at all. was awake. dis jia en was super damn blur. she thought all along we are going taka which i didnt mentioned it at all. i was telling her to go citylink all the while. wonder why she is so blur todae la ! hahs .

alight ourside funan centre den walking to citylink. yepps ! i bought the gift for dar already. i am all ready to get it done by dis wk ! hee hee ! so happy. and also managed to get smth for sher as well. =)) .

went to esplanade to feel the windy breeze. i told u guys b4. whenever i am unhappy. i wld always go there and i told dat to jia en as well. luckily it did make her feel better as well. we ate ice cream man ! haagan-daz somemore okays ? i haven been eating dis ice-cream for a long time and i been craving for it. i finally fulfilled my wish ! yays. so happy. ate 2 scoops of strawberry and jia en ate 1 tub of chocolate ice cream man ! crazy woman. and she complains dat she cant finish cos its too much. i scold her for being so greedy. hahs !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

whr's the other scoop of ice-cream. u guys must b wondering. well, i haf eaten them while walking to the river side. hahas ! its melting soon. it look so pathetic. lolls !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and more photos of us ! doing all kind of poses :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dis pic above, it shows how windy the place is and it makes my hair so messy ! bud it looks nice and natural ! i love it !

our shoes .. :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jia en is actually forcing herself to finish it up. she managed to finish half and then all !!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and we were playing wid dry ice :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

can u see the smoke ??

jia en : aiya ! shld haf ask for more dry ice. den can play somemore.
me : siao !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


okays ! we were actually going to pose as if we are licking the dry ice. but !! it covered my mouth. and it turned out like dis. LOLs !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and yays ! its a success eventually ! lolls. dis is my fav pic. we look so CUTE !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the city view :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

wad the heck is dis ?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

oh my ! wad is jia en doing ? wanting to eat the dry ice ?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

still figuring it out..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

den we decided to change the position.

jia en : lets take wid the sea view.
me: okays !

bud it didnt turn out nice though...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

our shoes again :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

our lovely dovey :
jia en is surpposed to lie on my shoulder. too bad i was too short. so i lie on hers instead. hahs ! arhhhs ! it makes me think of my time wid dar. =X
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

our puffy faces :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

diao sign :
jia en was saying , i am trying to look innocent. i admit ! i already am !! =P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yupps ! dats all we took. we stayed for 1 hr and 15 mins at that place. its simply too relaxing. honestly speaking.. all my troubles and unhappiness are gone ! i am back to a happy girl i used to be. i was seriously in a gd mood todae.

went back to city hall to take 124 back. me and jia en were actually arguing abt the bus number. cos i heard her saying the bus 145 as 125. and we were arguin abt that issue. lolls !

while walking back home, saw moii mom and aunties. they are gonna play mj tonite ! ohhhs. my hse is gonna be noisy and its gonna filled wid "music" ! and i saw our family protrait photo . its so nice !! i love dat. and now its hanged in my living room. and kor kor's solo pic is hanged in his rm. the aunties were actually looking at our pics. saying dat my kor looked more like my mom and me , more on my dad. hahs ! aunty jo was joking wid me.

aunty jo : geradine ! why the family portrait only got five ? shld be sixx. whr is the other one ?
me : hahas ! not yet la. still early.

which is true though. i am still young. aiyOos ! still young abt the future la. i wann my youth manx ! hee ! next part.

aunty kris : how abt my terence ? i still cannot remember wad u said to my son u noe when u are young ..
me : huh ? wad did i say ? i forgotten all abt it.
aunty kris : huh ? u forgot already arhs. when u were young, we asked u. do u prefer lionel or terence. without hesistating, u said terence.
me : hahas ! did i ?
my mom : ya lor ! lionel's mom even say u got no taste.

everyone laugh..

aunty kris : aiya ! shld haf ask u why man ! so how u think abt my son ? got chance anot ?

i smiled. hahas !

my mom : terence and wilfred which one ?

i went back to my rm. aiy OOos ! i felt so shy suddenly. come to think abt it. i haven been meeting them for yrs man ! we used to played together when we were young and now we hardly meet at all. guess everyone is busy barhhhs ..

after awhile went out again.. watched tv .. dar called me ! i was so happy. hee ! den after that went to help my dad to do some stuff. and had dinner at 7 plus. went back to my room after having my dinner. switch on the comp and uploaded the photos. and i did a surprise for en. otherwise she complains i didnt do anything nice for her always. hahs !


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

heh ! nice ehhs ? glad she likes it too. including me ! hahas. yeahhhs ! chatted wid dar all the way till 11 plus. and he fell aslp. guess he's too tired barhs. luckily he is able to rest tml. no work ! he is off and free... glad he enjoyed himself todae wid his grp in st john. he havent been hafing fun for quite some time. i havent been meeting him for a month plus ! 2 more wks i gonna meet my baby soon ! miss him loads.

he wanted to meet me tml bud sorry dar ! unable to. having lunch wid my mother's side. apologised to him and he said he it's okay. so sweet of him . love u loads ! <33. muackiesss.

okays ! now i haf to think hw am i gonna turned in ! i am slpy already. outside is so noisy wid the mj-ing and laughter. looks like i haf to take out my mp3 to listen barhs.. !! its 12:55am already !! nitey !

No comments: