Wednesday, September 27, 2006

..getting back of results ..

alrighty, so far i got back my eng, my maths paper one , accounts , lit paper 1 and ss. todae i got back my accts and ss. i flunk my ss damn terribly. i passed by SBQ but not SEQ . damn it !

i dunno if i ans the qns wrongly or i wrote in the other way or wad ? i am not sure whr my mistakes are exactly. gonna clarify wid Mr tan on fri. mayb i misunderstood the qns. arghs ! i got 3 marks for my SEQ. how pathetic it is. dis is the first time i got dat low marks for ss and i am so disappointed wid myself. i expected myself to get 10 at least. when i received the paper, i was so damn shocked wid myself. so SAD !!

i am just hoping dat Geog i wont get the same thing again. i am going to be so dead-ed by it. i repeat DEAD-ED ! sci , lit and humans paper overall marks gonna get it by next wk as well as maths paper 2.

so far, i passed everything except my ss. haish ! think of it, realli sad. T.T ! i just hope i wont fall the same mistakes for my 'o's . dats all. pray hard !

No comments: