Wednesday, September 20, 2006

` the final stretch is not over yet. dis is just temporary

each day,
my pair of eyes are decreasing in size
leaving heavy eye bags
&
dark rings behind..
finally,
the torture is over
however,
dis is just temporary..
how badly i wish dis cld b over soon
once and for all
so dat i wont be able to suffer from dis
anymore...

i wrote dis during my exam. i slept halfway during my papers. i was too tired. i fell into dreamland for 2secs and it scares me. paper was quite alright though. manage to do. arhhs ! todae is finally my last paper of prelims. there wont b any more papers... the final stretch will b my 'o's..and dats the time whr i will put my full force into. get prepared for me to go crazy and enter IMH. dun b surprised though. lolls !

slept for 2 hrs when i got back home after bathing. 12pm went to meet my new darling jia en..hahs !! from great grandmother to darling. power ehhs ? dis is so mad. dis was wad happen actually. i was studying my sci ytd. out of the sudden, i studied till high and i came out all those nonesensical stuffs while chatting wid her in msn ! and dats how she became my darling. hahas. 1034pm..190906..tues..

dis are all the toopid stuffs i drew in msn.. :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

actually, dat pic is surppose to b roses for her. bud i dunno wad does it turn out too. heys !! its not easy to control and draw using the mouse okay ? shld b touched when i drew dat. wahhahahs !! X))

thanx darling for gibing me wakeup call. hahas ! ask u to call not ask u to msg me lorrs ! haiyoos. when i woke up, realised my hair was in a big mess. and she left me a voicemail dat she is going down now. lazy to do my hair. so i just wear a hat and cover it up. Zoom out of the hse immediately. waited for the lift for so long. as there was renovations at 25th storey. so i bo liao took dis toopid pic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i waited so long. got fed-up. and walked down the stairs from 11 storey. cannot let my darling wait for so long marhhs. keke !! our first date u noe ?? lolls !!!!!!

took 273 to bm ntuc to meet minnie and we bought the ingredients needed for our cooking todae. its relaxing day todae. got back home and having fun cooking. hee ! gen came along too. cos all of us were dying to watch OURAN HIGH SCH. dis show rox man !! i am loving to bits. once u watch u cant stop.

had lodsa fun wid them manx. tml till fri gonna watch dis show. dis wk i definately going to have a break b4 i start my studying again. no more cooking tml !!!!!!! washing is just so headache. todae's cooking wasnt as nice as the previous time we had done. the soup is too creamy..the bacon is so salty. yikes ! bud it doesnt taste dat bad afterall la.

dis is a pic of our spegetti. too bad jia en say the previous pic didnt look nice at all. otherwise u cld see the garnishing we did. its so NICE !! created by ME !! hee !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hmmms ! dunno wad will b eating tml.. bud its definately not cooking for the moment. alot of hard work haf to put inside ehhs. keke !

they went back at 5 plus. darling gen drew dis for me on my white board. hee ! so sweet of her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

its one of the character showed in the show. yeps !

haish ! so sian ! tml gonna haf sch. checking of qns and ans for prelims. i am so afraid dat i will b taking back my papers tml. i guess its going to b very sucky. especially for chem barhs. i dunno. i just dun haf confidence for chem. hahs ! mayb i been failing or wad lorrs. i dunno. bud i just dun haf confidence on dat. yupps !

gonna haf PE tml. I DUN WAN TO HAVE PE ! i hope mr francis wld make a fun game tml..hee ! so dat i wld b able to enjoy myself and not being tortured by just running barhs. cos i am afraid i may just puke anytime again.

morning assembly has changed position. its so weird ! i am so not used to it manx. somemore sitting in twos instead of sitting just one straight line. just 1 more mth to go..and there wontb anymore morning assembly le ! ren nai barhs.. !!

going to turn in for now ! i am dead tired already..
gd nit9 everyone !

No comments: