Sunday, September 17, 2006

` never leave mOii grandma alone !!

in the morning, mom was telling me dat my uncle [ mother's side ] is going to retire already. as he is 55 yrs old. it's time yuupps ? they may shift from 5 rm flat back to 3 rm flat again as they couldnt no longer afford . and rent 1 rm flat for grandma.

when i heard that, my heart sank ! it realli sank deep inside my heart. i was asking why ??

mom : well, grandma is sturbborn. wadeva ah kim told her. she doesnt want to listen.
me : ohhs ! den ask her stay in our hse.
mom : ur lao ba wont allow dat.
me : u persuade him la !
mom : why not u do dat ?
me : i will never allow my grandma to stay alone. NEVER !!
mom : at least make her independent ma. let her stay alone. got friends to get along with. she can do wadever she wants. mayb rent near blk 3 ,4..near our hse area. den that wld b easier. we wld b able to visit her everyday or rather she can come to our hse in the day and go back at nite.
me: still i dun allow !!!

seriously, i realli cannot allow my grandma to stay alone. i dun feel secure. i feel so worried. how can she stay alone ? i will never ever let my grandma to stay alone. she is my onli grandma left and she is the only grandparent i am close with since born. my fav grandma. how cld i do dis ? and allow her to stay alone ? its simply IMPOSSIBLE !

she is old already. she is strong ! yea i agree. 80 yrs old. bud think abt it again. how many more years can she live in this world ? i felt so cruel if i let her stay alone. i just cannot imagine her.. staying alone, washing clothes herself.. cleaning the floor herself.. cooking her own food... she has to surpport herself. all by herself ? i realli cant imagine that. she's been living wid my aunt all the while & now they could no longer let her stay. so why not stay in our hse instead. let us take over the responsibility ? i realli dun mind. if my dad doesnt allow that, i will try my best to persuade him. realli !

if she stays in our hse. she wld b able to slp wid me. everyday i come back after sch, i wld b able to taste her delicious cooked food. oh god ! i miss her cooking man ! she is able to relax at home. slp in the afternoon. haf her coffee while watching tv. cook for dinner. den i wont b alone at home in the afternoon anymore ! i wld haf her. hee ! how nice ehhs ?

actually from young, i always wanted my grandma to slp wid me. bud becos of my dad. so my grandma stayed at my aunt side. bud now, if realli haf no choice bud to put her in a rented flat. i wld rather her to stay at our hm. i wont leave her alone !

NEVER IN MY LIFE WLD I LEAVE HER ALONE !!!!!!
NEVER !

i felt so heartbroken suddenly. tears dripping down my eyes........

No comments: