Sunday, July 29, 2007

` dO they understand ?

its been a wk i last updated .
been very busy with my sch stuffs recently .
SORRAYS !

just wanna vent out my feelings for todae .
hope you guys dun mind .

do parents actually knows how they child think at times ?
do they noe , what they said actually hurt their inner feelings ?
they did .

i felt the hurt after you told me all these .
my heart has been pierced through a thousand times ..
it bleeds .
all i cld do was to remain silent and cry alone .
tears have been running down repeatedly ..
i cried myself to slp .
i cried when i woke up the next morning .
it just flows ..

i know you are worried for me .
i know ..
i know what you are thinking .
i know ..
but cld you just trust me in what im doing ?

sometimes , you guys are so scary till i do not even dare to speak out .
im afraid ..
things may turned out worse .
even i were to tell you ..
will you accept it or reject ?
if you reject ,
how am i surpposed to face it ?

is fortune telling always correct ?
are you sure that it will be 100 % true ?
what if it is wrong ?
i will regret for the rest of my life becos i lost someone in my life .

i just hope you wld support me in whatever i do .
dont stop me ..
dont make me loose my confidence and let me go on with my life.
im sensible enough to do my own thinking .
let me be .
dun stop me .
the more you prevent me from doing ,
the more i wanna do it .
dun make me rebel .

i'm SORRY .

" Just follow your heart
and
Do what you want to do . "

No comments: