Tuesday, July 31, 2007

`` Tired .

been feeling rather exhausted todae .
mainly becos i slept at 2am last nite ? was studying abit on hotel security and doing FOM worksheet .

((:

i spent most of my time in sch sleeping especially during F/O lesson .
though its one of my fav sub but all thanks to the trainer , she made me fell aslp .
)):

was being very quiet for the whole day . too tired to even open my mouth . i felt so much like a zombie larhs ! didnt join my sisters for lunch as i was too tired . SORRAYS ! dear dear sent me home after sch . was planning to collect my contact lens in the evening actually but i didnt go in the end . hees . lazy me !

slept from 4pm till 7 pm . dear woke me up . gotta study !
im having my progress test on thurs .

Sigh ~

i can feel the stress is coming .
like what i always told ah ning during lesson ,
i will " JIAN CHI DAO DI " ! ( fight till the end )

xD .




" Work Hard ,


Fight Hard ,


You'll eventually get your results . (: "

No comments: