Sunday, July 01, 2007

` WHY?!

our baby cactus died on 010707 .
you once said before if the cactus died ,
means our relationship ends as well ?
is it true that this is for real ?



my heart is still feeling bleeding so much that it cant stop .
every now & then , im still thinking of him .
yea, its not used to it becos he is no longer by my side anymore .
also, i cld no longer hear his voice nor receive his msg for the moment .
i love him .
Yes i do .
but i cant forgive him for the moment .
thinking back the things that he has hurt me , i cant .
i really cant bring myself to do this .
if i were to do it , i may somehow ended up being hurt again .
i had enough ! i really had enough .

sigh ~

surpposed to attend class bbq todae but i didnt attend at all . partly becos my leg was still in pain and im afraid that i may not walk again . also , im still emotionally weak . i just do not want to attend the bbq event feeling moody . i dun wan my frens around me to see me moody , the fake side of me . they know me well . if i were to go there , i just wanna be myself and really enjoy myself . however for now , im sorry i just cant do it !

forgive me frens if you were to read my blog . i'm sorry !
but i miss you guys !

had dinner with my family and relative at botanic gardens . de tiu brought us to eat black pepper crab . and hey ! its really delicious okay ? the sauce is simply yummy ! imagine the plate was filled with black pepper sauce gravy ? and soon , it became white after that .

uh-huh !
thats how yummy it was .
hahas !

after that , they suggested going holland v and have haagen daz ice cream . LOLs . so, all drove there and eat . we sat there for quite sometime , thinking what ice cream we shld eat . then all of us spotted this cold rock ice cream just opp it . mom went to walk over and checked out the place . the ice cream looks pretty cool . we hop over !

hehs !
horrible us ehhs ?

all of us were saying :
" aiyOOos ! so horrible ! the person gave us 3 menus , sitting over there for so long and we hop over just like that . "

((:

thats how kiasu singaporeans are . they just go for long queues and nth else becos they think that the stall is nice . after that , they went to order while me was sitting there .. yeah ~ i was feeling moody , stoning and thinking ... till people snatch our seats until i dunno .

LOLS .

got a scolding from de tiu .
>.< . ice cream was so-so . wasnt that nice . everyone still prefer haagen daz . hahs ! bid gd bye to them after ice-cream eating and we went to nic jie's place to spring her a surprise . with the in-laws together to celebrate her bday ! xD .

went home at 1130pm.


why ?

why in times like this you are still lying to me ?

can u just tell me the truth for once ?

just for once ?

and not hiding things from me ?

how cld i trust you further ?

how much more do you want to hurt me ?

retrieve your friendster mails before you start denying again .

if you love me , you wouldnt have change your friendster status .

if you love me , you wouldnt have deleted the comments i sent to you .

if you think i have hurt you .

then think of the things you have done to me first before saying so .


" trust is always the one i need ,
when going onto a relationship . "

No comments: