Friday, July 13, 2007

` GOODBYE to my beloved toys .

many many many people say my blog cannot be read . so for the convience for them , i gotta change to a new one .
must THANK ME okay ?!!!!
awwwws ~
i miss my old one . i spent so much tyme on it yet, it cannot be read after a while .
so saddddd ~
booohooos .

T_T .

feeling damn tired todae . i cld not wake up till my mom got to really shake me .
rahhhhs ~
i was so sleepy that i cld not even balance myself when i was out of my hse and the funniest thing was , i actually can bang the lift door when going out ?

what the heck ?
GERADINE ,
WAKE UP LARHHHHS !!

hahs .

toopid me .
okays ~ dad fetched me to sch . it was alright todae. ning ning and i got high ! hahas . can u believe it ? we got very good chemistry todae . interesting hors ? =) . sch ended at 12 plus and had lunch with them at westmall .

left at 150pm as i gotta rush home . justin accompanied me home . awwwws ~ i felt so touched . i was so afraid that he wld get lost larhs after i alight from my stop . so i kept on msging him .

LOLs .

yeahs . i was feeling abit down becos soon , i wld have to leave all my soft toys , burning them away . i can no longer keep them by myside in order to do me good .
sigh ~
it really makes my heartbreak .
i cant even bid them goodbye .
i cant even see them .
my mom burnt them all .
i can no longer touch them nor hug it anymore .
i cant look back but just walk straight home .

all these are due to personal reasons . i cant reveal them . i'm sorry .

i teared in my room silently .
becos all of them gave me beautiful memories .
its really unbearable to let them go .
i'll miss them all .

had nitemare the day before . the feeling is back . yes , i felt terrible . i cldnt slp for the whole nite . all i did was tearing and thugging myself tightly . switching on the lights immediately to make me feel secure . from that nite onwards , im afraid of the dark . i can no longer keep myself in dark places anymore . this phobia wld keep me for long .

many things wld happen from now onwards .
sufferings wld occur .
but i promise myself, i will stay strong no matter what happens and go through this .
im glad i have many loved ones with me .
without them , i wouldn't know how am i gonna survive .

THANK YOU SO MUCH !
I LOVE YOU ALL !

mwwwaaahs .

to all my frens around me :
im sorry if i neglected you guys whenever u guys are having problems .
im sorry that i have not been spending time with you all these days .
i , myself do felt a change in me .

sometimes i asked myself , have i really changed ?
change to someone whom i donno ?
i felt like a stranger at times .
someone who feels lonely and a person who have no idea what she is doing .

after reading some of my frens blog ,
i really felt pretty down .
down to the fact that i have neglected them .
down to the fact that i cared only for myself and not for them . i was being self-centred .
down to the fact that i have failed to do my duty as a fren or darling .

i felt such a failure as a good fren of yours .
in this blog of mine,
i deeply apologise to you guys !
IM SERIOUSLY SORRY for what i have done .

meanwhile , i hope you wld give me some time to adapt my life and understand what am i going through . but no matter what happens , i will always be with you guys . i KEEP THIS PROMISE OF MINE ! i may not be verbal on phone but on msn or email but i wld definately bring my advises to you all and make you smile regardless what situations you are going through.

take care my lovely frens .
my heart wld always be with you .
it will never change till the day i leave this world .
i love you all .


" finally , i cld erase you from my mind ...
no longer thinking of you anymore . "

No comments: