Monday, July 09, 2007

` my very FIRST time !

i teared last nite ,
the reason being so was becos ...
you came across my mind once again .
I MISS YOU SO ....

sigh ~

can you tell me what shld i do to erase him from my mind ? i just feel so terrible whenever i miss him or think of him .
rahhhhhhhs !
save me !

first day of sch todae was damn boring . i dun like most of the trainers becos their attitude is really sucky .
how am i gonna survive for the whole semester part 2 ?!!!!
duhhhhs ~

sch ends at 5 and went back by bus . then dad brought us to botanic gardens to have dinner . hahas ! nice atmostphere ehhs ? had good food . =) . after that , we went walking around botanic gardens . weeets ~ i love spending time with my family cos i can feel the warmth from them . however , sometimes , whenever i see my bro & sis-in-law being so loving together , i can sense jealousy around me becos it reminds me of him again .

haishhhhhhh !

alrights , what cheers me up most was my dad actually drove us to see lamboghini !!!
heys !
that's what i always wanted to see okays ? and fortunately , i got to see it todae ! its my soooo very first time watching it ! real one somemore !
((:

went to MR TOMMIE GOH place . dad drove round the place and it was damn huge ! omg ~ he is like so RICH ? becos there are 7 cars parking over there .
too bad i cant take photos becos it was too dark plus i cant see clearly . i cld only see the front part . it's so damn beautiful !

LAMBORGHINI , if i cld marry you , I WILL with all my heart and soul becos im so IN LOVE with you !

LOLS .

just in case some of you do not know how lambo looks like ..

here it goes ..

his "car park" :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my HUSBAND :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i'm so gonna get you ONE DAY !

my dream car .
` xD

" Learn to let it go
and,
Move on to your next part of life . "

No comments: