Friday, February 29, 2008

2ND Vocal Audition .

Was feeling unwell again for the first lesson of school . Guess it was because of the bus ride which is making me sick . rahhhs !

Anw , I was feeling rather down in school . Not because I was sick but because of some other reasons . All I can say is that , I'm really exhausted bothering about all these stuffs . Not gonna think of much about others but myself . I rather recover first . (:

Went out with mich , blue , dear , colin , nic and chris a to Ikea . They need to buy some equipments for the theme party . Then me and dear went vivo to spend sometime with each other. I should say , I really enjoyed myself .

Reached home at 4 plus . Was busy practising before going for audition at 8pm . Met Iain , Roro , Gab and Zitian . All of us did warm-ups together . While watching some of the contestants singing , it was really nervous . Teacher saw me , it was my turn to see . I was like " DAMN IT ! " . However , I did not regret . Infact I was proud of myself that I did pretty well for my audition this time round . (: Finally , I did not forget my lyrics . I sang smoothly without any hesitating . For now , just have to wait for the results . Hopefully I would get selected . PRAYYS !!

Not to forget , my classmates did well too espescially Roro . It really took her alot of courage to really sing on stage and she did it ! All of us were so proud of her . She sang well too .
WELL DONE SWEETIE ! xDD

awwws ~ It's been 2 wks I last went for vocal lesson . Tml will be back for lesson .
I MISS THEM . (:

" A Day for one ,
Which could really perks me up finally . "

No comments: