Thursday, February 28, 2008

SICK

Woke up at 7am . Got myself prepared to school and off I go . Was feeling very weak the moment I reached school . Met wenting on the way . We went up together . While doing my beverage test , I could hardly concentrate because I felt so much like vomitting and my stomach hurts . I was feeling quite terrible .

I went home after takin the test . Could no longer take it anymore . So, I took a cab home . Gonna rest for now ..

Anw , I have uploaded the photos for aerospace (:

Our passes :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My stand ( EADS ) :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The beautiful sunrise :
Photobucket
Photobucket

Heartshape done by the Black Knights :
Photobucket

My stand's Barcounter :
Photobucket

Meeting Room :
Photobucket

My team members :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Awwws !
I MISS THEM . ):

I did all these too to keep my mind away for a moment ..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

" Please be strong ,
It pains to see you like this all the time. "

No comments: