Sunday, February 17, 2008

` 7th Month Anniversary . (:

I have many many things to update today . (:
Let's just start with the photos first .

CNY PERIOD ; reunion dinner - fourth day .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

VALENTINE'S DAY

He gave me a surprise by delivering a bouquet of pink roses on the 13 Feb . Inside , there are 12 roses plus a card . I felt so touched . This is the first time I actually receive such a surprise from a guy I love . (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





" My dear ,
My valentine
, My heart is with you till the end of time .
Because all I ever need is you . "
- quoted by Jstuin ( my hubby ) .


Of cos not to forget the gift I prepared for him as well . Slept at 2am plus just to finalise his gift. I put in alot of effort in it . He simply meant too much to me . xD !

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

He bought me an additional rose on 14 Feb . We had double date with my Sayang . Finally my wish which I always wanted was fulfilled . All thanks to my precious dear . xD . In the past , I never get to celebrate Valentine's Day with my love one at all . I tend to get jealous and envy whenever I see couple walking hand in hand , holding bouquet of roses with their partner . But now , I dont have to feel that way anymore because my precious is with me . (: - mwahhhs .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanks for making such a memorable V. Day ! LOVES LOVES .

VOCAL AUDITION [ 150208 ]

Was practising very hard because this audition really meant alot to me . Its a one step up into exposing myself . Being able to perform on stage which I always wanted to ever since I was a child . Met Doreen and Iain at 630 pm at the ground floor . Then we did our warm-ups while waiting for Hong Yue to arrive . She came about 730 pm . Did her warm up as well and we went into the audition room not long after .

In the beginning , I was filled with confidence . Being able to put in emotions and sing well . I was the third person to sing . Unfortunately , during my turn , I screwed up . I kept on forgetting the lyrics whenever the chorus is ending . I felt so disappointed in myself . Why did such things happen to me ? I even thought I was dead . Its a low chance that I would be selected to perform . ):

They encouraged me but I was still feeling screwed up . Oh well , I have did my best . It was my first experience after all in this kind of audition . I learnt my lesson and I'm gonna make improvement in it . xxD . Just gonna work hard in gaining my self-confidence first .

JIA YOU JIA YOU !

TODAY

had food hygiene exam in the morning . 10 am - 1045am . Went home with dear and i rested at home for awhile before leaving the house . Bought kueh lapis for Dear's family . Mom brought me there . hehs !

Then i headed to Dear's place . I was feeling darn nervous at the time till the fact that I had to ask him to fetch me at the MRT station . LOL ! Just imagine you're an outsider and you have never met them before . One shot you see 20 over people in the house . Can you imagine how scary it is ? However , The moment I stepped into his house . The feeling was so different than I thought it might be . I felt so homely , so warmth , so welcomed by them . They were so friendly . It's a very NICE feeling I should say . Then i realised , they were pretty similar to my family side as well . hahs !

Dear's dad invited lion dance troupe to his place for goodluck . Luckily, I was just in time to catch it . (: After which , some of them played MJ while the rest played black jack . Whereas for me , I was down at the basement with the kids and Dear . They were so adorable . But please do not call me AUNTY ! i sounded so old . Just call your Uncle Justin will do . hahs !

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I stayed for dinner as well . (:
Left the house at around 10 plus . Dear fetched me home . It's the first time he sent me home personally without anyone around and he brought me to see a Lamborghini yellow murcielago car too . XXD !

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


HAPPY 7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR
&
HAPPY 1 YR in passing your driving licence . ( 160207 - 160208 )

So this means , he doesnt need to put on the driving plate anymore . (:
I LOVE HIM LOADS !

Thank you for making this day such a wonderful one .
The one that I could have never ask for more .

No comments: