Thursday, February 07, 2008

`` GONG XI FA CAI !

HAPPY CNY TO ALL !
GONG XI FA CAI !

hees . honestly speaking , i dont feel the mood of cny larhs . bascially all my new yr clothings are just for the sake of buying . LOLS.
like what my darling felt , i'm just looking forward to reunion and collecting angpaos . going visiting just makes me feel so warmth with my family members . i simply love that . but due to the atmosphere of cny , i just cant really felt it . it's so quiet !

anw , im so happy its a brand new yr for me ! im just gonna throw all my burdens away ! (:
hopefully , this yr would be a smooth one for me . most imptly , to overcome my phobia which i have been doing pretty well fighting it .

well , last night had reunion dinner at warren country club .
bad service ! food was only on average ! i never gonna go there anymore . yikes ! after that , some went home and the rest of us went to party world at clementi . hahas ! as usual , the adults cant simply stop gambling . they could even bring cards to the vip room to play blackjack ! afterwhich , most of them went high after that and they were playing with the instruments given especially jack kor kor . hahs . our entertainer ! all of us went back at 2 am plus . was feeling so SHAGGED !

as for todae , going visitng at my uncle's place . our first stop . woke up at 12pm . mom woked me up greeting me GONG XI FA CAI when i was still sleeping ? and she said i was a lazy worm . i do admit i am ! hahas .
then i got up from bed , wash up , took 2 oranges and gave 1 pair to my mom and another to my dad . in return , i got ANG PAO !! xDDD .
alright , gotta prepare to go for visiting .

once again , HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL !
may all of you stay healthy always .
for students , xue ye jin bu !
for adults , tian tian fa da cai !
HUAT AH !

This is the day i have long waiting for ,
And it has finally arrived .
Bless me with smooth journey .
Goodbye to all my burdens .

No comments: