Wednesday, February 27, 2008

EXHAUSTION !

Been feeling very exhausted with everything till the fact that I have fallen ill . During last week ( 18th to 24th ) , I was attached to aerospace event . Though it was tiring , somehow pressurized but it was a fun and memorable event . I enjoyed myself . (:
will be uploading the photos when im free .

This morning , just as I was preparing myself to school . I felt so giddy and pain out of the sudden . Then i started vomitting . Fever , Chestpain , Stomachache , Giddy , Breathless .. Everything started to occure within me . Went to see my family doc and he said I was suffering from gastric flu . Loads of acids are in my stomach and i nd to take medication to remove them . Its a virual infection . ):
I was just been passed .

Having 2 days MC . Doc said i need plenty of rest . So tml , after my beverage test .. Im gonna go home after that and rest . I seriously need a break . I didnt get to rest todae even though Im having my mc . rahhhs ~ ! so many things to do .

1) FOODS presentation ( due tml )
2) Beverage test .

alright ! gonna rest for awhile now before i start on my beverage study . im prepared to fail anw .
LOLS !
its so tough . but im not giving up . (:

Everything I think of those words coming from you .
It just hurts me so badly .
Tears just started flowing .
But slowly , its subsiding .
Please do not ever let it happen again .
Promise ..

No comments: