Saturday, March 08, 2008

BAD DAY perharps ?

Is it a BAD DAY for me today ? Perharps yes , perharps not. Oh well , don't wanna get bothered by it . Had a bad dream but I can't remember what was it about . All I remembered was I was cryng in my dream . When I woke up , I was still crying as well . Feeling so heavy deep down . ):

Got myself up and prepared for vocal lesson . My singing was rather bad today . Had quite a number of comments . I can't reach high notes neither am I having any emotions inside . I was feeling rather dead . Maybe it was early in the morning thats why . All of us were so exhausted . I stayed back for awhile with my classmates to practise on our singing as our exams are approaching .

Then I went to meet Dear and the rest at Funan mac . About 320pm , we left and went for outlet briefing at Charcoal . SHEET ! It took only 15 mins . LOL ! After that , me , blue , dear , jas , liping and nic went to Far East as they need to buy ties for the theme party on Monday . That's when out of the blue , I started to have red teary eye on my right throughout the entire day . Its really irritating . Especially when you see people staring at you thinking that you are crying . MAN ! I SERIOUSLY HATE THAT FEELING !! The weird thing is that , I don't feel anything but just the uncomfortableness . It's neither pain nor itchy but just teary .

Oh yeahs , the 5 of us were sitting outside meritus mandrin because NIC saw his " GF " Ferrari . In total we saw about 3 Lamborghinis and 5 Ferraries .
VROOOOoooooommm ...

I had no idea why , it was really difficult for me to put a smile on my face . Maybe I was having a hard day . Nightmare , Flashback , Red eyes . OOOooo . Actually , my red eye affects me most . and I had no idea why , Everywhere I go , I just keep seeing people wearing those scary faces shirts and dear's laptop also had one . RAHHHS ! T_T .
Not to worry , Im okay . (:

GERADINE IS STRONG !
wahahahas .

Walked to PS after that to have dinner . Chris A joined us . Ate at Long John's Silver . rahhhs . I seriously hate the service . It sux ! Doesn't matter . The guys entertained me in the end with all their craps . hahs !

Went home at 10 plus as my eyes could no longer take it anymore . The moment I reached home , as usual .. they are having MJ SESSION ! @#$%$@#@$% ...
here come the noise again . xDDD .

Awwwws , please cure my right eye sooon . T_T .
It's starting to itch and pain . =( .
EYE - MO , i need you .
LOL !

" Do Not be afraid .
Just call out my name and I'll be there . "

No comments: