Tuesday, March 11, 2008

` THEME PARTY .

One word to yesterday theme party for me : RUINED !

Everything was alright in the morning . I was filled with excitment for the theme party . Busy helping them doing the chairs and all that . Everybody were working hard for it . We started doing it at 830am .

However , things started to go bad for me in the afternoon . My eyes started to sore again and turned into redness . I can barely see things again . Worse still , during the food preparation when everything started in the evening at around 7pm , things started to ruin . It really boils me up . Not only me but me and Jaslin . It screwed ! I felt so FCUKED UP ! sorry to use that . Honestly speaking , I never like using . Infact i really hate using vulgar words . But those people forced me to use that . You can never imagine how boiled up I felt . Till the fact I had to walk out of the kitchen alone and just use my fist to slam the wall to cool myself down and vent everything out . Then , I walked back again .

" When you say you don't know . Just admit it . Don't ever say you know . When it comes to preparing it , you all just screw everything up ! I hate that !!! "

Towards the end , my friends told me to rest as my eye is getting worse . Colin and Jaslin brought me to the staircase and accompany me . Jaslin applied eye drop for me while Colin tried to talk me out and calm me down . Thanks to the both of them . (: After that , dear came alone to accompany me . I seriously needed that . He gave me a big hug to cheer me up .

THANKS FRIENDS ...
THANKS DEARIE ..
I love you all ! (:

Anw , everything in front was in a great sucess ! Everything went well except a bit mistakes here and there . I should say i am really proud of my class creation . xD .
WELL DONE PEOPLE !

I went off first with my mom as I cant take it anymore . I really wanted to join my classmates to help them out . SIGH ! All thanks to my eye . grrrs ~
A good event ruin me like this !

While I was showering at home , I just cried my whole heart out . Inside my heart , it feels so terrible and last nite , same thing goes . I got nitemare and I could not wake up . In the morning , I cant even open my eyes at all because it was too painful . Can you imagine how terrible and torturing I felt ?

It feels like SHIT ! totally drain ...........
I swear to myself that I NEVER WAN TO WORK IN PANTRY AGAIN especially with those people !
I really HATE my PHOBIA !
I HATE my day yesterday !
EVERTHING IS SO FCUKED UP FOR ME !

photos will be uploaded when i'm free. =)

As for today , I went to visit the doc . He says Im having sore eyes . He checked my right red eye and he said my vision is very much affected . If it get worse , tml have to visit him once more . It mayb due to eye ulcer . Sounds scary isn't it ?

So people , eyes are very important . Please take good care of it .

What causes it ? It is actually due to either passing on or eye contamination . I was given 2days mc . But i had to attend sch tml because it's the last revision for f&b operation practical . Then monday would be my exam already . Right now , I still could not carry plates of 6 and my wine recommendation is bad . I still have not master it yet .

RAHHHHS !
" PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME ! "

" It brings me so much pain ...
So much hurt .. "

No comments: