Friday, March 21, 2008

`` Fat Boy Birthday Celebration .

As todae is a Good Friday . so last night all of us celebrated my dear cousin , JUSTIN - the fat boy's 17th birthday . (:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAT BOY !

shared present among the four of us ...
me , vanessa , felicia and shermain .

I felt pretty alright until after the cake cutting session . Pains started to occure once more . So i decided to withdraw myself and stayed in vanessa room to rest . Studied abit till I could not take it anymore and i decided to take a nap . At least sleep doesn not make the pain worsen .
However , things started to get worse till I am home at around 3am plus . I felt giddy , I started to feel like vomitting , pain just increased . I never get a goodnight slp . The good thing was that , I did not shed a single tear this time round .

Then I started to find out somethings . Mom surpposed to be enjoying her cruise trip tonight till Sunday . But because of me , she cancelled as she could not stop worrying for me with my condition like this . Even if she goes , she would not enjoy herself either . Plus , she had to pay an additional of $200 for the cancellation .

SIGH ...
its all because of my health .... health ... health ...
T_T .

Next , mom told me another things of why do I keep having nightmares ... bad things occuring to me . Thats because i bump into those stuffs again . For this I'm not really bothered by it . I have been living with this for 3 yrs . I don't care how much those things are hurting me .. How much those things simply pains me so . Even if I hate them , I can't be bothered as well . I began to feel numb about it already.

Right now , Geradine is just gonna focus on recovering and just make my mom happy . That's the most important thing of all .
It was really a tough nite for me ytd . But I'll hang on . (:

to my dear sis who shared your prob with me last nite .. if u are reading this , here are some advises for you .

" LOVE is not a rush , it takes time to heal . Right now , just focus on recovering . I know forgetting a person is not easy and I totally understand how u felt because I went through this as well . Now you know , never ever fall into the hole too deeply . Once you fall its difficult to climb up . Though he may give you the happy times that both of you once had . However , now its time to stop and move on .

For now, just give yourself some time and move on . Like what you told me , guys out there treat you much better than him . Anw , there are still many guys out there for you to choose . He's not the only one left . You are still young . Many opportunities are up ahead . Do not rush to fall in relationship . Make sure he is the one who can give you happiness and be there for you all the time . Do not be like me who fell so deeply and get hurt to bad .

Learn from the mistakes and amend it . Actually getting into relationships isn't that bad either afterall . It mayb be blissful too . (: I understand that you are afraid of getting hurt . Anw , i'm sure you will definately find a guy that is right for you one day .

Do not be afraid to share with me your probs . Like I said to you before . Me , Van or your close friends are always here for you okay ? Be strong ! I know you can do it .

HUGS -
much loves xD .
Your sis is always here . (: "

No comments: