Tuesday, March 25, 2008

`` BIG BLOW

WHY ?!
Why do you have to keep torturing me ?
Do you want me to turn into madness ?
Do you really want to turn me to an unknown person ?
Please do not force me to become someone I don't know.

I just received a letter not long ago.
It's not a good one afterall .
I somehow felt cheated .

Problems after problems .
One after another .
Tell me , how am i surppose to take it ?
Can you teach me how ?

My heart just simply aches so badly .
How i wish I could just run ..
Just continue running ..
So that I am able to free myself for the moment .
But I know I can't .
I have to face it .
However , my energy level is running low .
I am about to fall .
I felt as if I had just been shot and drop dead .

" God ,
please give me the strength ..
I need it .
Desperately need it . "

No comments: