Sunday, March 30, 2008

`` Worst Nightmare Ever .

I have never suffered such a terrible nightmare before .
This is my first time experiencing it .
I feel so pain .
So lost .
So confused .
So weak .
Worst still , I can't move .
The more I chant , the more pain i felt .

I really do not have the strength to carry on .
I dreamt my soul got almost taken away .
I dreamt that those things came back to me .
I really do not have the courage to sleep anymore .
Tears just kept flowing ..
I felt so hurt !

I sms-ed to dear but I guess he is sleeping .
Because he , himself is also having a bad day .
It's okay . I can't rely on him much and he needs rest .
Luckily , darling smsed me telling me something at that time .
Thanks darling for comforting me .

Then , finally , once I got the strength to get out from the bed .
I came online , thank god jaslin was online .
At least someone was online .
Thank you ah nek for accompanying me through the night .

Most importantly , thanks to my mom for saving my life .
Luckily she woke me up .
Otherwise my soul would be taken away .
And the " thing " would successfully take my body away .

Monk tried to help me and asked me to read those chanting script .
But I see nothing .
It appears nothing .
It has been erased .

Though its just a dream .
However, it seems so real .



"You can never imagine the amount of pain that I was going through ,
My heart is bleeding . "

No comments: