Sunday, March 23, 2008

`` STRESS

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN AM I HAVING RIGHT NOW ?
Recently , I have been living with stress , pain & exhaustion .
No one knows but only to myself .
Exams are coming , I decided not to rely on anyone .
My boy is sick and i just hope he recovers soon .

For a week , I have been having pains .
Though it have subsided but the pain always remain .
Today is exactly a week .
And I have reached to a limit .
Eventually, I broke down .
I told myself not to shed a single tear .
In the end , I did .
However , this time round , after todae, I will no longer shed any more tears.
It wld be the last time I would be tearing for pains .
Never will I tear for it again .

Tml is the start of my exams .
I am worried sick for it .
I wanted to study but I simply cant concentrate .
Basically , the pain is killing me .
Its tiring me out .
Really tiring me out .

So many things just occured to me suddenly.
Tell me , how am i surpposed to take it ?
For a week I have been living with pains .
For a week I have not been sleeping well .
For a week
I have been having suffering from nightmares .
For a week I have been worrying with my sch work .
For a week I have missed school .
And recently , I have some family probs too .
etc .. etc ..
PLUS ! I can't eat all my favourite food .
With this kind of food lover like me , how cld i live without food ?
I can only have soft diet .
T_T !

RAHHHHS !
im so STRESS !

" How i wish i was at somewhere relaxing right now .
At least I am able to put my mind off a little .
I feel so suffocated . "

Just let me !@$#@!$#@@#$ and i will be back to myself again .
Do not worry , Geradine is fine .
She is strong . Never will she fall .
She will never allow herself to fall .

JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU !!!

Oh yeahs !
While browsing through my entries , I realised that I have not posted my theme party pics.
So here are they ...

PRE-PREPARATION
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

ACTUAL DAY PREPARATION

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TABLE SETTING

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

FOOD PREPARATION
( only manage to take the app course )
PhotobucketPhotobucket


PHOTO-TAKINGS

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

CUTE KITTY

Photobucket

Wanted to take more with my friends .
However because of my bad sore eyes , I am unable to . ):

" Please give me the stength to carry on ..
I don't want to fall . "

No comments: