Wednesday, March 19, 2008

`` HOSPITALISATION ..

For the past four days , I have been admitted to NUH ever since Sunday , at 2am due to severe stomach aches . It feels so painful to the fact that even medication and jab cant release my pain . Staying in hospital was definately a torture for me . I was on drip , developing high fever . I can't slp due to my pains . Even doc can't cure it except for giving me medication to ease a little but not totally . I broke down , i cried . It just hurts so badly .

Something happened early morning. While I was sleeping then i realise my drip was leaking so I was about to call the nurse . Then mom saw blood bleeding from my hand and through the tube . My blanket was stain as well . It kinda scares us off. Quickly called the nurse . There was blockage in the tube. OMG ! To think such think could happen as well . Eventually , my drip was changed to my left hand instead . T_T .


One word comment : UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED !

Despite all the scannings ... to think that those hospital still can diagnose wrongly .
After I got discharged from hosp at 11 plus am , my parents drove me down to my family clinic . Waited for awhile and I went in . Doc examined me and states that those docs diagnosed me wrongly .

What the hosp doc told me that , I had gallstones in my gallbladder . Thats the main cause of the pain . However what my family doc said was totally different from the hospital .
What he said was ...

" It was because there was high acidity in your stomach . As normal people , their stomach opening between the oesphagus is close so that food would not be flowed back . However mine was open because there was some infection in . Thats why the acids flow back and causing the flaming sensation and needles feeling up to my chest area . They called it flaming oesphagus . I saw the ultra scan . Bascially those are not stones from your gallbladder . If there are stones , it wld float around your gallbladder and cause severe pains . However it wasn't floating but stuck to it . It may be growth and that doesnt affect your pain at all . I just can't imagine how those doctors diagnose you . Not to worry , just take the medication and you will be fine a few days time . Must have a good rest ! All these can occured when u are under too much stress as well . "

I just felt so much better after hearing it . At least there isnt any surgical nd to be done because what the hosp docs said was .. if those stones were to grow even bigger , there wld be a nd to do surgery and remove the whole gallbladder . rahhhs ! its basically scaring me off !

Arghs ! Think of it really pissed me off . Even my parents feel the same as well . LOLS ! Anw, for now , I just want to focus on recovery as exams are approaching . I even had to miss my F&B practical exam today and my restaurant showmanship . Tml I had to miss my beverage progress 2 somemore . Haish !

FASTER RECOVER FASTER RECOVER !!
I need to study .
NEXT WK I STILL GOT EXAMS !
though im given 1 wk of MC but im not gonna miss school anymore .
I'll be back next wk .
Never will I miss any of my papers.



GOODBYE NUH ...
I'll never ever gonna visit any hospital again except my family clinic .
However , I'll miss those nurses who took good care of me and entertained me . They are really nice people .
THANK YOU .


specially thanks to those who visited me during the past 4 days . Especially my mom who continuously stayed throughout every nite . XIN KU NI MEN LE !
LOVE YOU ALL ! (:

HAPPY BELATED TO MY BIG BROTHER !
Sorry that I am unable to celebrate with you this time round .
MUCH LOVES .
Wait for my RECOVERY !!

No comments: