Monday, September 01, 2008

`` BAD NIGHT !

Photobucket


After resting for a day , I thought I could buck myself up by continuing my project . But never did I expect myself to feel so terrible once more. DARN THOSE PROJECTS ! Grrrs . Anyway , who does likes projects ? LOL !


I seriously have no idea how to do this POC proj of mine . I'm a person who rarely watch movies & I'm expected to do a review on movies . Oh Freak ! Yeahs . Bad night I'm having . Stupid phobia of mine occured & I almost had my panic attacks . My head is aching & my stress is coming up again . I know things can be solve but my pattern is just like this . Hahs ! This is the syptoms of going maddness . When you get stress , you get high . Come to think of it , its kind of good thing actually . Better than showing a black faces and attitude which ppl hate most .


Arhs !
Another good news to share . One thing I should be happy about . My stupid sis is back ! Well, at least our efforts didnt come to waste .


Photobucket


LOVE YOU SISTER !

Welcome back .


" I felt so lost out of the sudden .
Where am I going to ? "

No comments: