Tuesday, September 02, 2008

`` . Hard Time .

Okay let's see . I have not been sleeping for about 42 hours already ? Hahs ! Horrible right ? Monday I had nitemare and ytd I was busy with my proj till today .

Was kinda disappointed with the QS & POC's presentation and report as everything was in the rush . It was not fully done . But oh well ! It's over . I got to look forward for friday's presentation which is banquet operation. That is the most worrying presentation of all .

Dear sent me home as I was not feeling really well . Went to shower & switched on the television. WOOTS ~ And there I saw " Stairway to heaven " .


Photobucket




This is the Necklace which brought the both of them together


Photobucket


About a few years back this show was shown on Tv and I was really in love with this show . Especially Kwon Sang Woo . He is the only one , the only actor , the only Korean that actually make me so attracted to him . How I wish he was mine ! Hahs . Yeahs ! He is the first that made me crazily over him . PERFECTIONIST MAN !


A Musician


Photobucket


Charming


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Body Hot Figure


Photobucket


Someone Who Loves His Wife More Than Anything


Photobucket


Weathly Man


Photobucket


Where to find such a great man on earth ? It's so hard to come by . I'm so in love by his character. It was his character that moved my heart . However , there is one disadvantage of him is that he can't sing .



But I still love him no matter how bad he sounds . He still attracts me lots ! (:
Wuuuuu ~ So in love with him .


Channel U - Stairway To Heaven
6pm to 7pm



Photobucket


" I'll follow you wherever the place you may go ..
Be It In Heaven .
"

No comments: