Wednesday, September 24, 2008

`` Date With My Darling .

Planned to meet Ping in the evening together to chill out at my hse . However, she wasn't availabe. But darling & I still sticked to plan . (:
Woke up at 10 am . Received a message from dear saying he had nightmare . Therefore, I thought of going over to his house to surprise him so that I could be there for him. Messaged darling , apologised to her... informing her that I would meet her at a later time . Then I got myself ready. However, just as I was about to leave the house , I realised .....
I LEFT MY WALLET AND KEYS IN MY MOM'S BAG !!


LOL ! I laughed at myself and quickly called my mom . Unfortunately, she switched off her phone. Guessed that she was having her meetings . So, I called darling instead . She laughed when she heard my news ! I felt so stupid ! I screamed ! -_____- "

Alrights ! My plan failed . There's no way I could go anywhere and I declared .... BANKRUPT for today ! Darling came over to my place at around 2 plus . Then we had our online shoppings . This was another thing that we felt so stupid ! Words are in chinese . Worse still, they were not even in simple chinese but in those chimology chinese ! Made my eyes go ... O.O . Hahs ! Both of us were figuring out hard how to do the billing . Unfortunately .... still , failed ! Because of their language and somemore , it's from a Taiwan website . Oh wells , shall wait for her fren to help us then . What to do ? This is the result of first timer online shoppers. Hahs . WE NEED SOS !

Nevertheless, we still found something to do other than online shopping .
PHOTO-TAKING TIME ! Don't be shocked ! We took in total of 119 photos using her webcam in her laptop ! Scary isn't it ? Even I was shocked too . But I simply love all the photos that we have took !



COLOUR CONTRAST
( Red & Black )

Photobucket

DARLINGS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

SPLIT OUT SHOTS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

RING RING*
My mom called me

Photobucket

I MISS VIN VIN
( Jon's dog )

Photobucket

SHE STOLE MY DOGGY AWAY
( Angry )

Photobucket

PIGGIES

Photobucket

RABBIT

Photobucket

LOVESS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

WE HAVE OUR ADORABLE SIDE TOO !

Photobucket

ADVERTISING FOR YEO'S

PhotobucketPhotobucket

BOOHOO !
( I got no Yeo's to drink )

Photobucket

EMO
( Point-Point )

Photobucket

BACK TO BACK

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

JESSICA'S FAV POSE

Photobucket

SWEET SWEET LOVES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

RANDOM

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I WANT MY DARLING'S LOVE

Photobucket

LOOKING AWAY

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PILLOW FIGHT

Photobucket

RETARDS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

SLACKING AWAY

Photobucket

TONGUES OUT

Photobucket

BANG !

Photobucket

DON'T LET YOU TAKE PHOTO !

Photobucket

DARLING POINT-POINT

Photobucket

I MISS MY LOVER

PhotobucketPhotobucket

HIDE-HIDE

PhotobucketPhotobucket
'

OUR SOLO-SHOTS

Photobucket
Photobucket

HER HEART GOES TO JAREN

Photobucket

.... & ....

MY HEART GOES TO DEARIE

Photobucket
Photobucket

1.....2...3....4....5....6

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

MY DARLING SO COOL !

Photobucket

I'M SO ATTRACTED TO HER

Photobucket

JUST THE TWO OF US

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I HAVE MY COOL SIDE TOO !

Photobucket

SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME

Photobucket

FOUND ANOTHER EXTRA PAIR OF SUNGLASS
( From airshow , taking it out just for fun )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We had dinner while watching our Stairways to Heaven . Cooked 2 packets of Korean noodle, 1 packet of pepper cocktail sausages & a bowl of sweet corns . It tasted so great !

PREPARATION

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

READY TO EAT
( Korean Style Dinner )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

MAKAN TIME !

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

That's all for photos ! Alot har ? Hahs . I uploaded almost everything. Simply love them. Both of us were slacking at home watching our tv programmes together. Left my home at 11pm . I love my darling's company .

Photobucket

Forever we'll be ,
Till the end of time .
MWAHHHS !

Tomorrow will be the start of the F1 banquet preparation . I'm post to Conrad working night shift. Serving McClaren team. Hopefully I'm able to see some BIG SHOTS ! Wahahas.

Here are my schedules :
Thursday - 1pm to 9pm
Friday - 6pm to 4am
Saturday & Sunday - 930pm to 530am

I will be a night owl for 3 days . Hee . I'm pretty excited working night shift actually . But most of all , I'm part of the F1 ! Awwws ~ Wish I could watch the race . Or even better , I wish I could DRIVE !! LOL ! In my dreams .

MY EDITIONS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Before I end this entry , there's one good news to share ! My desktop is back . It has revived ! I shall operate it again next week after my job is done . XD

Photobucket

" I believe I can handle it ..
Even if I have to go through this alone. "

No comments: