Thursday, September 11, 2008

`` PUNISHMENT .

Photobucket Image Hosting

As you look at the picture above , what does it show ?

I'm in a maze .
Finding my way through .
No matter how much I tried ,
How much effort I put in ,
I'm still at the same place , the same dot .
It never goes .

I was again being tortured .
The scariest I could ever dreamt of .
I was being punished by god .
My eyes was 1/2 awake .
But I can't get up .
I will never forget the pains .
It hurts so. badly .

My mind is going insane .
I don't want to think .
But it keeps on coming back .
I'm afraid to do anything .
Let alone to be in temple .
Because everytime I go , it's always the same answer I received .
I don't want to waste my time .
I don't wan to hear repeating things over & over again .
I'm scared .

People say I'm having too much stress .
But this time I don't think it is .
It seems so real .
I remembered I was awake .
And this is the first time I could actually dreamt like this .
God punished me !
I must have done something bad .

One news to share , all my presentations are finally over . However , some of the things are screwed which made me felt disappointed . Lessons are learnt . Hope it does not repeat again .

To my girls ,
I know many things have happened . Be it if it is good or bad , we still went through things together as a team . There may be unhappiness between one another but we still solved our way through . Thank you for all your hardwork . We did it ! It's over !

Hopefully , during our next projects , we would be more focus & not to have too much distractions anymore. Let's improve ourselves for the better ok ?
LOVE YOU GIRLS !

Alright
! My comp is crashed & it has just been sent for repair . So, I can't upload my photos or do anything in my desktop because all my datas are lost as well . I can only depend on my laptop for now . T_T .

" Exhaustion .
Just when will I get to sleep well ? "

No comments: