Tuesday, September 16, 2008

`` LOVESS !

Photobucket


Exams have started since Monday . Been burning midnight oil for the past few days studying hard for my papers . There's so much to study . =( . I have to say this sem is much more tougher than the previous ones . Oh well , I'll just have to work harder !


Photobucket


Qs & accounts are over ! 2 more down , 4 more to go . I'm counting down each day . (:
I'm pretty disappointed with the papers I have done . It turned out tougher than I thought and some that I have learnt, I forgot . CRIES !


Went to HF to have lunch with dearie after paper . However , during the bus ride , my stomach begins to hurt and it just kept on increasing . There goes , my whole afternoon was ruined . K.O immediately the moment I reached home . I can no longer take it anymore . It hurts & it made me felt so week. The pain was so sudden . T_T


I did a booklet for dear as an anniversary gift for him. I named it , " Encouragement " . Because I know he needs alot of my support . So, I wrote many " JIAYOUS ! " in it ( English & Chinese characters ) . Pages & Pages of it . And he says I'm writing " XI ZI " . Wth ?! Hahs ! Sadly , my desktop has not been collected yet . So I can't upload my photos. T_T .


Photobucket


No one knows me better than you do .
No one can ever take my bad temper like you do .
You're the reason who make me smile .
You're the reason that keeps me strong .


I may not be the best partner on earth .
But there's one thing for sure ...
I'll do whatever it takes to put a smile on your face .
And even I have to walk a thousand miles with you ,
I'm willing to .


Our journey is just like a jiazaw puzzle .
It comes in bits and pieces .
And if we were to frame it one by one patiently ,
It will eventually turned out beautifully as a complete picture.
However , if we would lose any one of the pieces ,
This picture would never be perfect one .
So in order to make it perfect ,
We'll have to find this missing piece together .
There goes this saying .. " It takes two hand to clap "
As one falls , the other picks .
Therefore , as long as we find this missing piece ,
Fill up the missing space ,
And there we go , A beautiful picture is shown .
It will never be broken anymore .
This picture is fixed permanently , together forever as one .
A happy couple living happily ever after .

So dear , right here I'm telling you .
I hope we would fix this jigzaw puzzle together.
And create a beautiful picture behind it .
I Love you


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE !

- 1 year 2 months


" A dream, a goal ..
For me to set & achieve on my own . "

No comments: