Sunday, September 21, 2008

``Even though it is over ...

Photobucket

I'm physically & mentally exhausted .
Struggling , mugging hard for my exams .
However, it gives me disappointments after disappointments each time .
I don't want to fail .
I really hate fail .
No one likes to fail actually . True ?
Neither do I want to take referral anymore .
Sometimes I wonder ....
I studied so hard , but why am I getting so low points ?
Why do I keep forgetting the points the moment I stepped into the examination room ?
Phobia of exams maybe or have I studied wrongly ?
No one told me the answers ...
Neither do I know the answers as well .

All along I have been hiding this .
All along I have been putting strong front telling people ,
" The paper was okay . "
Unfortunately , the truth was , it wasn't.
I'm having my last paper today .

Everyone seemed happy trying to plan where to enjoy .
As for me , the moment I stepped out of the examination room ....
My heart just sank .
I found no mood to enjoy ..
Neither do I found any reason to enjoy .
All I know is , I'm totally exhausted .
The feeling I got is so uneasy .
It's not bringing me anywhere.
I want to get out of this boundary !


" Do what most ..
That would make you happy."

No comments: