Monday, April 13, 2009

After a week plus of hardwork preparation , today is the day . " 无插电唱新歌 "

MY AWESOME TEAM MATES
( 郭李吴王 )

Photobucket

非常歌手 VS4-6 班无插电唱新歌演出

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

VS4 - GROUP 1
( I love their music arrangement )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

VS4 - GROUP 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

VS4 - GROUP 3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know ? I'm really wanna apologise to my awesome team ! They are really the best ! However, due to my stage fright that I'm having since I was young , my voice did not turn out as I expected to be. I was alright during mic test . But when it comes to the performance, my whole body shivered badly again. I know that I somehow went out of pitch. My voice wasnt bright, it was kept back. I really hope that I can overcome this fear as quickly as I can before my final performance come because I really looked forward in performing in 非常演唱会 on the 30th May. I just want to fulfil my goal and dream . I really do hope I can make it come true.

Once again , Sorry to my awesome team mates . You guys are really great ! Thank you for all of your understandings & encouragements. Without one , this team will never be perfect group. Mika, thank you for rushing all the way down despite of you having exam. You saved us ! hahs ! I will miss the times working with you guys.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=91875738451&ref=nf
( here's the link of our arrangment. recorded by one of my sch mate )

VS5 - GROUP 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

VS5 - GROUP 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

VS5 - GROUP 3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

VS6 - GROUP 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

VS6 - GROUP 2

Photobucket

VS6 - GROUP 3

Photobucket

After listening to every group , I can really feel how much effort each & everyone of us put in.
To my VS4 , 你们真的真的很棒 !

I just felt that , our arrangements were very different from others. And they were good ! Not because that they were from my class or am I being bias, but I really speaking from the bottom of my heart.

加油 VS4 !

See you guys in 2 weeks time. (:
I'll upload the videos once I got them.

" Something that I cherish ,
Once in a lifetime. "

No comments: