Tuesday, April 07, 2009

``Darling-Meetup .

Photobucket


It has been quite awhile I last met up with Darling Sim. And today we did it !
Caught a movie CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC in Vivo, GV .


NACHO CHEESE & POPCORN COMBO

Photobucket

US

Photobucket


WOOOTS~! FOOOOOOODDDD !
( hungry )

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anw, overall ... show was GOOD ! It's more on a ladies' show. Hahs. Of what I think , I would prefer the storybook version. I think there are much more interesting stories in there. Hees. Gonna take out my story books and read again.

After movie , I kept my promise to darling. I know she has been pestering me for KTV for a very long time. Hahs ! Eventually , we went ! TOPONE KTV !

Facilities were good ! However, english songs were very limited. Those that I want , they didnt have. For songs wise , I would prefer party world. For comfort & facilities , Topone would be better. Regarding Kbox, would be an average to me. Neither here nor there. (:

Photobucket


I LOVE THE MACHINE !!
( I had fun pressing . hahs ! )

PhotobucketPhotobucket


SIM ENJOYS IT TOO !


Photobucket


THE ROOM


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Thats when we started to sing our lungs out. I have to admit , I had pitching problem today. My singing was really terrible. Most of my songs , I sang it out of tune. Probably, it's not a day for me to sing. Hahs ! But I enjoyed myself throughout.


LOOK HOW COMFORTABLE WE WERE

Photobucket



I WAS PLAYING A FOOL WITH THE LIGHTINGS WHILE DARLING WAS SINGING
( disco effect )


Photobucket


THIS IS SO CONVENIENT FOR DARLING
( her bladder was "loose", she needs to go oftenly. Unfortunately, it was OOO. lols! )


Photobucket

LALALA-ING ~



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


WHILE WAITING FOR MY TURN ....
( i was fooling around with my camera )


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


5 HOURS GONE ....
( yay ! )


Photobucket


Yes Yes ! We sang for 5 hours. Can't believe we did that. Ended at 945pm & both of our stomachs are growling. Due to the late timing , many fast food restaurants are closing. So, we ended up having Mcdonalds for dinner. Our usual ones...


Photobucket


HOME SWEEETTT HOMEE !

It may be the last day we would be meeting before your school & my internship starts. Take care darling ! I miss you & loves you dearly ! Mwahhhs -

" For a week I rested ,
I just wish it was longer . "

No comments: