Friday, April 03, 2009

`` Furniture - Search !

Met up with irritating woman at about 2.30pm. Had lunch at Ikea itself. Food was great ! I love the mash potato.

With our energy charged , it's time to go some furniture search for my room !

I WANNA FIND THIS KIND OF WALL DESIGN
( not too complicating, a simple one will do )

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I LOVE THE CABINET'S COMPARTMENT
( it feels so useful )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE LIGHTINGS MADE THE ROOM LOOKED ROMANTIC
( i love this ambience )

PhotobucketPhotobucket

THEN, WE WENT FOOLING AROUND IN THE TOILET
( it was so empty ... )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HER FAVOURITE KITCHEN
( to be honest, i love it too ! )

Photobucket

SUCH A FAIRYTALE BEDROOM
( it looks so lovely ! )

PhotobucketPhotobucket

HERE WE GO AGAIN

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'M MESMERIZED BY THIS TABLE
( i love the design )

PhotobucketPhotobucket

SINGLE BED FOR THIS DESIGN ?
( hmm ~ can consider )

Photobucket

THIS WIGGLY-WIGGLING LIGHTING LOOKED SO COOL !

Photobucket

SHOULD I PASTE STICKER LIKE THIS ON MY WALL ?

PhotobucketPhotobucket


STARRY STARRY LIGHT


Photobucket

After walking the whole of Ikea , it somehow gives me an idea on how to revamp my room. But I still need more ideas to make it a nice one. Hee Hee ! Anyone who is good in designing please do tagg me okay ??? I need your help !! SOS ! (:

Next stop to furniture mall : Tampines Ikea
I really love the place there. I think it much better than the Ikea here. Hehs !

We headed to Vivo after that . Went to accompany her till her friend arrives. We ended up taking more pics.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

FHEW FHEW ~ WIND !
( stupid idea of hers )

Photobucket

HER NEW LOVER !
( wahahhas )

Photobucket

FINAL PHOTO BEFORE I LEAVE VIVO

Photobucket

Irritating Woman !
Thankieeww for your shirt. love it ! Miss me more when you're in HOKKAIDO okays ?! Have fun & bring more pressies back ! It's been a great day being with you today .
loves loves , misses & hugggggs ! (:

Took a bus to OB for dance practise. God ! I'm having muscle aches again. Good thing was , it does not hurt as bad as the first ! Hee Hee .

" I know , I can .
I will , I'll try . "

No comments: