Sunday, April 05, 2009

`` Last Dance Practise .

Photobucket

Last practise of dance at OB today. I was really exhausted. I only had an hour of sleep last night due to prawning. Therefore, my stamina wasnt as good as before. But I did do a good improvement in my dance moves . All thanks to daryl ! (:

It was a waste that I didnt get to take a video of it. Was too engross with dance . Bahahs ! Hopefully, at the end of the course, we would get a video of everything . How nice would that be ? Hee Hee. But, I will have a very strong feeling I will be tearing . T_T

After dance, I got really bad bruises from all the kneeling down moves. My knees are full of big patches of bruises !

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

LIL BRUISES FROM MY ELBOWS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

It was all worth it ! I really enjoyed dance ! How I wish it's gonna be longer. More dance classes. Hmmms ~ Maybe I should consider of having one next time. Hee Hee !

Stayed back forawhile with my group to work on the music arrangement which we will be performing on 13 April. Hopefully, we will do well !! xD

I really miss DANCE !

" Persist , Perservere ,
I will make it through ! "

No comments: