Saturday, April 18, 2009

`` Injured toe. =(

VIDEO OF MY FINAL DANCE PRACTISES IN OB
( thanks madeleine for sending me )

everytime I viewed those videos, they really made me miss dance ! xD


Last night was my uncle's 48th birthday. An accident happened to me. All of us were having photo-taking sessions. And my dad suggested my uncle to take photo with his presents which we all bought for him. He shifted the big one but he forgotten the smaller one on top of it which was heavy. Inside, was a MJ set. So, you can imagine how heavy & hard a MJ set is hor ? LOL.

Sad to say that, I was sway sway behind him ... and it dropped on my feet real hard. I thought it was gonna be fine after a while. But never did I expect the pain got worse. My parents knew how much pain I can tahan. I never scream unless it was serverly painful. This time, I did the moment my dad touched my toe.

It swell up & I had internal bleeding. I cry flooooods ! Non-stop. Poor me. Hahs ! Rushed to Changi Hospital as they were afraid that I would be having fractured. My uncle even thanked me for sacrificing myself becoz of his present in a joking manner.

Luckily , we just waited for about 2 hours in the hospital. Not many people actually. I had my X-ray done , checked-up done. I do have to say... This was the first time I actually had injection so painful. I think the doctor anyhow also. My arm is staining & she still say I don have to put plaster. Anyways, good news is that, my toe wasnt fractured ! (:

We headed home after that & I rested . And as for today , it swell up even more and turned black. My poor eyes were swollen too . It's not becoz' of my crying as it doesnt looked like it. That's what my aunty said. Somemore, it lasted for the whole day. Normally for crying, swollen eyes will recover the next day after a few hours later. Whole day I was feeling so tired , so moody. I felt so uncomfortable.

THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE
( 2nd toe was the worse )

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank god I am off today. I'm just hoping that my toe would feel better tomorrow so that I can go back to work. I really don't wanna miss it as this is just my first week.

" Should I count myself unlucky ?
Why am I always the one getting it ? "

No comments: