Monday, April 20, 2009

`` Not getting any better.

Photobucket

Photobucket


As you can see. It looks more disgusting than before ! hahs. So you better filled up your stomach & make sure it's been digested before you look at this photo of mine. LOLS !

I went to the Polyclinic to see another time. It was too hurtful for me to work. Doc say, it would take the least of one week for the swell to subside. And to fully recover, it would take about 2 weeks. I can't wear shoes. And in my heart, I was thinking , how the hell am I going to work in the restaurant with slippers? Bahhhs ~ Let's see how it goes when I return work tomorrow. Probably manager would just give me light duties.

I'm given 2 days of MC. But I'm not gonna miss work anymore. Its just my first week and I had about 2 days off already. It's enough. I just wanna lay a good impression to my boss that I'm here not to skive but to work my hardest and most importantly, to learn.

" I don't wanna be chase anymore.
Please let me off. "

No comments: