Friday, April 10, 2009

``Recording .

Haven't been feeling well the past few days. Felt lethargic & my throat is not doing me good. It seems like something is stuck in the middle of it. Recently , I have been getting bad pitching problems. BAHHHS ~ I don't wanna fall sick ! >.<

PhotobucketPhotobucket


I had my recording lesson last night. It was a good experience ! Partner with Nathaniel. I thanked the guys & Janice for helping me up with the lyrics as I don't remembered the words & we are not given one somemore. In the end, I sang 小酒窝 with Nat.

Photobucket

I kinda screwed up the chorus. Coz' I couldnt see the words clearly. I'm very sorry to Nat . He sang it so well . =( . But overall , I love the feeling being in the recording studio. Its was an ultimate fun experience !

I had guitar lesson after that. Each of us were tested to play 老鼠爱大米 song. Honestly speaking , I really hate this song ! But I was forced to . Hahs ! One more lesson to go & I don't have to play this song anymore !! Weeeets ~ !

As for today , I felt very bad for not attending my team's practise for monday performance. I wasn't really feeling too well. Can't get to sleep last night & I had trouble getting myself out of bed. Worse thing still , I have started to lose my voice.

Hopefully, I'm able to regain back by monday to give a full force on our performance ! Gonna have a good rest for now. Felt today was kinda screwed.

" The day has started ..
I was being chased . "

No comments: