Wednesday, November 21, 2012

`` 第十四天 -

今天是第十四天没有你的存在。
Once in awhile, I'll read the emails you sent over & over again, wondering what went wrong.
Well, it came to this conclusion, different opinions, different expectations to be met.

If you were to tell me I'm tired then you will be tired too, and you will be even tired when school starts. For this sentence, I'll never get it. Sometimes I wonder, who is even more tired than you are. Isn't it about time management? You claimed you are busy, but who is even busier? I barely have time for my own.

Sometimes I don't get it at the things we are now.
You like to delay time when problems occur so that you can think. But do you know, the more you delay, the worse it becomes? That's why I never like waiting.

For all that I would like to say, I've mentioned before.
Everytime I reflect on the things we've been through, those memories...
Everytime I think of wanting to return, those emails will remind me to stop doing so.

It's never wrong to earn $, but having to neglect someone you love now, and taking someone's feelings for granted when you expect her to understand all the time, can never make your partner feel secure for the future. You know very well, I don't need a fairytale relationship. I am realistic. I know there are hurdles in life. It's just how you manage and overcome it. Like what you told me everytime, it takes two hands to clap, isn't it?

Someone told me, I'm putting too hard on myself at times.
Someone told me, to relax, go with the flow and take things easy.
For me, if I were to do all those mentioned above, I'll never be serious and driven in anything I do.

Now that we've part on our own ways, I wish you all the best in your studies & may you excel well.
Till then....

"我們卻 都那麼傻
等著時間來原諒

我還記得 那些過往

被回憶越拉越長

妳是否也像 像我常常這麼想

如果重來 會怎麼樣

我們是否都已長大

我們卻 都很害怕

重新讓彼此受傷
我還記得 那些過往
從沒有一天遺忘
快樂很簡單
面對自己卻很難"

”梦想再大 你还是看不见我
爱得再深 你还是爱自己多
你不会懂 伤口真的会痛
你心里的宇宙 我不在任何角落

世界再大 你还是原地不动 
说得再多 你从来也没听懂“

“事实上,你不会改变。
你,还是你。
无论我再说,事,早晚又会再重复”




No comments: