Thursday, November 22, 2012

`` Grandma's 85th Birthday ♥ -

HAPPY 85th BIRTHDAY GRANDMA ♥


Went to meet grandma & mom at Chinatown after my marketing lesson. 
It's been awhile since I've last met her & I've been missing my grandma badly. 

As grandma has been craving for fish head, we headed to Chinatown hawker centre for dinner. 


Food for dinner: 
1) Apple soup 
2) Fish head 
3) Shrimp paste prawn 

Though I'm not a fan of fish, but I would say, this fish head is delicious
Sometimes, I really love dinner like this. It brings me 家乡味 (feels like home).
I feel so glad that I'm able to have the time to spend some time with my family now. It feels great to be able to be with them. 

Looking at how grandma enjoys her dinner really put big smile on my face. =D 


Once again, Happy Birthday Grandma! 
I wish you 身体健康,长命百岁! 
Continue to stay strong! 
I love you ! ♥

Side track a little, I'm actually looking for a tube ring for a replacement of my middle finger. Oh well, yes, I'm feeling naked without having anything on now. 5 years with it, its hard to get used without it eh? 

If anyone knows where to get ring like the picture shown below let me know ok? :D 



"I wonder if you are still wearing it..."

No comments: