Thursday, November 08, 2012

`` Tonight I wanna cry ~

"Thank you for your sarcasm" - Do you know how hurtful those words are?!
Probably you won't be sensitive enough to feel it either.
I had enough of everything. Hearing those words have made my decision to let go.

I even personally came to your door step to gave you one last chance.
But all you tell me was, "I have nothing to say. If you are happier this way ~"

Tell me, how am I suppose to take it?
You left me with huge disappointment. It came to this point, returning you back the ring was the right choice after all.

Well, thank you for the wonderful memories you have provided me throughout our 5 years relationship. You have groomed me to become stronger, matured and a better lady. I wish you well & may you find a better partner who will give in to all your needs, be patient and be more understanding than me.

Goodbye.


"Let it fall like rain, from my eyes. Tonight I wanna cry"

No comments: