Sunday, January 21, 2007

` DISAPPOINTMENT * - dats all i haf to say .

# DISAPPOINTMENT .
a BIG BIG one dat i'm facing currently.
basically, he's told me this morning that he's unable to make it on Valentine's day this yr due to his camp . my heart sank when i heard it. all i wanna do at that time was being alone and kept silence for a moment . i do nortt noe whether he wld make up for it. sometimes, i jus do nortt understand whether if his job was more impt or me instead ? i do not wanna make any difficulties for him. so, i decided to kept silent and let him make the decision bahs. i'll just wait and see.

thought of making the rings together during v. day . looks like its impossible. =X !
sighhhh ~

okays ! let's nortt talking abt it anymore. went out wid my darling jia en todae to town . walked around far east cos she still owes me my X'MAS pressie. heh heh ! haish ~ . sad to say that i can't find my little handbag i always wanted ! =( . so sad lorrrrs . bud i saw a NICE sandle instead . oOMG ! it was LOVE at first sight man ! hahs. i didnt wanna buy it at first cos my mom told me that OG was hafing BIG sales . sandles there were pretty nice and cheap . i trusted her . never did i though, she CHEATED MY FEELINGS ! even jia en thought that way too. i so regretted nortt buying that lorrs . now, my mind is full of it . i am so in LOVE ..... LOL !

guess wad we ate for lunch ? we ate JUNK food ! hahas . its been quite sometime i ate them man . bud i simply love it todae . had shilin seafood tempura and sashimi at market place ( paragon ) . my stomach was actually bloating bud i cant resist eating sashimi . my fav ! yummy ! hahs. while purchasing, jia en was actually asking me..

jia en : " what are you gonna get for jeff during v.day ? "
me : " hmms . i dun even noe whether i shld get smth for him . cos he cldn't make it . "
jia en : " can make up de marhs . "
me : " no idea . see how barhs . "

lolls . basically i was still upset abt it . so i just end off the sentence so that we wld not talk abt this anymore.

met eric around tangs while walking . he hasn't change abit ! still the same old guy . havent been meeting him for a long long time ! lalalas ~ . went cine to find my little bag after that . unfortunately, we still cant find it . looks like i haf no fate in finding that handbag. =( . we saw lotsa of it previously and now there's wasn't any . so, i told jia en , if she happens to see that ! pls buy that immediately. otherwise no more !!

gonna be back to work tml ! it's my 2nd wk . yays ! i am working in fuji xerox currently till 28th feb and basically i love my colleagues . they took care of me and guided me alot . its nortt an easy task to do cos i'm taking over one of my colleague's job as she needs to go for operation . senior office in banking and finance . WAHHHS ! been pretty busy for the past one wk and i hardly get my breaks except lunch tyme ! dar had been complaining that i did not call him during lunch time. sry deariOs !

did mostly billing , checking of emails , giro letters , sending of letters , invoices etc !!
i still haf lotsa and lotsa things yet to learn !

thanx to my colleagues for gibing me encouragments everytime .
LOVE THEM LOADS ;

won't been blogging as often as b4 as i'll be busy wid my work.

name me :
WORKAHOLIC GIRL !

hahs ` .
` xP .

No comments: