Monday, January 08, 2007

` feeling dOwn .

i admit to myself that ytd i was feeling kinda down for no reason . i was practically not being myself for the whole day. DAMN IT ! i hate this feeling . guess its becos i was hafing my period thats why . WHAT THE HECK ! arghhhs ~ lolls.

surpposed to meet dar earlier b4 meeting sim however he has something on last min. so didnt meet up in the end. went out wid sim in the evening as wad was planned to make our rings wid gen as well. however, gen could not get out of the hse as her parents wasnt happy abt it. so we went to her hse instead. dun wanna turn down her parents invitation ehhs ? so the ENGAGEMENT has been postponed. sim was pretty sad abt it. lolls.

LOOK ! she's crying .. boohoooos :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

its been kinda long time the 3 of us has been out together. i miss the good old days !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

both of us were dOing tOOpid pOses again :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


was pretty quiet at her hse. i wasnt as active as b4 . like wad gen has said. let me re-adjust myself again barhs ! u will see the active me u once see b4 again. went back at 11 pm . gladys sent us off to clementi mrt station and came to realise that i did not haf any bus straight home from there. so took mrt instead . dar wasnt happy abt it coz i went home late. sry dar ! promise u it wont happen again k? love u lots ! .

during my bus ride home i felt worse while listening to my mp3. i do not feel like doing anything bud just be alone for a moment. when i reached home , i hid in my room and listened to my music. i just wanna be alone . only music was able to cool me down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was crying when i woke up todae. why ? i am hafing nitemare 3 days in the row ? why is this so ? i didnt tell anyone bud just crying for a while in the room . i told myself that its just a dream. nth gonna happen. so, i dry my tears and be back to myself again in front of my mother .

staying at home and be a good gal . gonna do some SPRING CLEANING in my room as my room was in like some kind of mess ? gotta clear them up b4 i can do some makeover. hees ~ felt much better for now after keeping myself busy by clearing up , singing and blasting music. lols.

CONGRATS TO MY DAD ! he went to receive this from police depart. =) . coz he did a very good deed by catching a robber . WELL DONE !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

came to realise todae's sunset was realli beautiful. so decided to take a pic of it .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

did a combi photo as promise for jess too in the afternoon !



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

to jessica ; marmie :
thanx for typing msges for me in ur blog when i was away. its really sweet of you to haf done that ! i'm also glad that you loved the pressies i bought from korea . must take good care of it ehhhs ? you still haf one more thing that u ve nortt collected from me. =) . ; only you & i knows. hees ~

i wld be missing you for a wk coz u wont be online due to ur arrival of new furnitures . so, therefore, world peace wld be there. lolls ! see yea on wed dear . hope you lyke the pictures i ve done for the both of us yepps ?

LOVES YOU !

No comments: