Sunday, January 21, 2007

` trOubLed .

i ve been thinking alot these few days
which made my mind in a whirl now.
i am caught in a middle.
and now,
i ve to make the decision
by finding my route back to whr i wanna be.
A or B ?
i ve to choose.


it's my life !
not you ppl controlling me .
i know all of u care for me and loves me.
sometimes even worried that i may step into the wrong path
becos i'm naive .
but, each person has a limit .
once u reach it,
IT'S OVER !

i just wanna hear some encouragments at times.
however,
all i heard was mostly bad comments.
which lead me to a great disappointment.

im old enough to make my own decisions.
im no longer the gal i used to be.
i ve think differently.
i ve changed .
theres no way dat
i m gonna gib up my own happiness just like dat .
there's simply no way im gonna do it.
now dat i haf straighten up my thoughts ,
no matter how much u all broke my heart ,
my decision wld always be the same .

i thought that i'm strong all along ,
bud im not .
i broke down eventually .
how i wish im at the beach now .

sigh ~
*

No comments: