Sunday, January 28, 2007

` SIGH ~

ytd spend my shOpping tyme wid my two babes . realli had a great tyme being wid them.
" THEY MADE ME HIGH " ! . lols. didnt realli bOught much. infact the spent the least cos basically i cant realli find any tops for myself on that day bud i saw alOt at vivO. however, there wasnt enOugh time as they wanted to gib a bday surprise for my dad. moreover, the shops were mostly closed as it was already 10 plus at nite ? hahs .

here are some pictures to share..

inside heeren neOprint machine :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

pictures of neOs we took will be uploaded once i scanned them . ((:

van & me went to try clOthings at 77th street .
both of us were luffing away so loudly.
one speech from me & i made van luff lyke sOme mad woman .
" wan to act cute also cannot act . "
LOL !
lets just admit the fact dat we are OLD ,
no longer YOUNG,
hahas .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

had our dinner at swensens
[ me, aunty nancy , zhen jie , shaOmin, van , detiu & aunty monica ] :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

while waiting for our food to be served, the 3 of us went out to take some nice pics .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GHOST feli :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WE LOVE FLOWERS :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

van is such a NICE gal to haf helped the malays to take pictures. WOW ! clap claps * :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yuMmmmmy ! Our dessert :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

can you see us in the spOon ? [ feli & me ] :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

she went high & she did dis ..
welcOming MASTER FELI :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

celebrating my dad's bday :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the adults played MJ and the 3 gals watched korea trip video. feli is sure crazy abt ROMEO larhs. hahs. though i miss him bud not as crazy as this gal. lols .

dr feli & me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this show lasted for 2 hrs plus then they went into my rm. felicia got nth to do & took pics of the two of us without us knowing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

say GOODBYE to them at 3 am plus .
&
K.O. for me !
hehs .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was feeling lazy todae. didnt realli had the mood to go out as the weather was too nice for me to slp. hahs . however, such a nice person like me, wanted to clear the load for jessica as she said her things are piling up . so sweet of her to bought me gifts from m'sia larhs .

1 packet of fish cracker
2 boxes of peanut cake
&
souvenir from GENTING HIGHLANDS


met her at tiOng and bid goodbye at hf as she needs to meet yiling at hougang . i was left alone. didnt wanna go home as yet as i felt so much like going vivo to enjoy the scenary there . i just nd to relax my mind for a moment . it's my first time dOing that. i guess i've changed . i used to hate being alone bud now i felt, being alone wasnt a bad thing afterall . hahs .

it gave ma lotsa thoughts & thinking . i spent 2 hrs standing there. crazy me ehs ? bud i just love the atmosphere . though its unbearable to leave the place bud i told myself i ve to as it was getting late . wanted to walk around vivo by myself to see some stuffs. however, i was feeling so cold when i entered in suddenly. so, decided to go home . =) .

thought i wld feel much better after looking at the scenary . never did i thought it made me felt worse. mayb i was alone or rather mayb i felt lonely at the moment that this was the first time i spent my day alone after jess left . lolls ! i almost teared when i walked home becos i suddenly reflect of my past. WTH ! why did i think all those stuffs again ? arghhhhs ~ i did teared abit when i reached home . all i wan was being alone for a moment .

wad makes me feel better was dar waited for me at my blk downstairs which surprised me ! so sweet of him as he was on his way . accompanied him to haf dinner and i got one stack of xerox a4 paper for free! wahahahs . budden , i felt down again when my dad asked me to go back . i dunno . i just felt dat he turned strict to me after he knew i haf a bf . he wasnt like this before. never like this before. in the past, i cld go down at 11 plus even though it was late and he didnt even say anything nor say wad time i shld be home. he didnt even call. bud now, its 10 plus and he hurried me home . i just felt a changed . a change in our relationship has turned colder .

a father who doesnt understands his daughter's thinking .
&
his daughter doesnt know how to communicate wid her dad .

that's the summary .

"i haf been locked up .
gib me a key to open up .
set me free . "


i felt so much like tearing .
i ve to resist .
i dun wanna go to work wid swollen eyes .
T_T .
it's so hurtful .
how i wish todae was fri .
then i wld be able to cry them out !
everything out !
i dun care if my eyes are swollen or not.
i just wanna let them out .
however,
todae is sun .
sigh ~

No comments: