Tuesday, January 23, 2007

` tired - .

i cant get myself to slp last nite as i was thinking loads and loads of stuffs plus , my leg was damn itchy due to my blisters i had a wk ago ? they are BIG ones okayyyys ? XXL kind. all thanks to the shoe i bought from korea. haish ! shouldnt haf bought it in the first place . it wasnt cheap . why not let me put it this way then,

" i paid for allowing my leg to get tortured by the shoe! " .
lolls !

becos my blisters are drying up so therefore its itching terribly ! arghhhhhhhs ~ . i gortt so irritated by it larhhhs . I WAN MY SLEEP ! )) :
i broke down again cos i just wanna let them all out ! nortt to worry ! im fine now. ive straighten up all my thoughts and now i am gonna be the gal whom i used to be and whom u once know ! wahhhhhs ~

sry for being listless todae . i wasnt realli concentrating during work . basically all my mind was Zzzzzzzz. seeing those papers , letters , D/O ... OMG ! NUMBERS ! i see NUMBERS ! lolls . managed to finish early and went out for lunch wid dar todae at tanjong pagar plaza . he came all the way from home (tampanies) just to pei me for lunch and also bringing me to eat nasi lemak . so nice of him ! when i see the packet of food , i was like O_O ! so much dishes !!?? it was like $2 only? 4 dishes plus rice . its so reasonable . such a big packet lors . plus, its nice ! too bad i'm not a big eater , otherwise i wld haf definately finish it all . hahs !

dar was being annoyed talking to me todae as i wasnt really listening to him or answering his questions . I'M SO SORRY ! he got kinda fed up after that as i kept on asking to repeat his sentence. hahs ! looks like my mind is realli dead todae. oh my ! dats not so like me !! hope this is the last time its gonna happen . i felt so bad !!

went touring around tajong pagar after hafing our lunch . i didnt wanna go back too early. cos once i'm back , i haf to face those stack of papers again ! hahs . let me haf a break for a moment pls ! lalalas ~ . he was mentioning travelling to city hall . however, i was afraid that i may not be back to office on time . so, i decided not to and hang around tp lors . then we went amara hotel to kill time . lols. we had nth better to do . =P .

passed by a travel agency shop and was thinking of travelling overseas. oh god ! i'm dying to travel and i love travelling ! bud i guess , i shld forgot abt it cos i doubt my parents wld allow that though i realli hope they wld think the opposite way.

its 130 pm . there's no whr we cld walked around already . dar sent me back to my workplace and i'm BACK TO WORK ! when i saw the invoice i had to do , i felt so much like sleeping ! lolls . bud it's okay. i'm getting used to it . lalalas ~ i knocked off puntually on time todae . whoosh ! this shows dat i did my work fast . bahahs . budden hearing from jesslyn that tml my work load is gonna be alot as there are one big stack of invoice coming back makes me wan to faint ! =S .

I'M SO SLEEPY !
gonna haf family dinner todae as my bro got car tonite !
` xD
there are 3 happy occassions coming up so mom decided to use this day as early celebration.

1 ) congrats to my sis-in-law for passing her exams
2) my chinese bday is coming on thurs
3) my dad's bday

hehs ~

No comments: