Tuesday, January 16, 2007

` UNDERSTANDING - that's all i need .

UNDERSTAND-ING !
jus an understanding from you .
that's all i need.
issit so hard to get it ?
i know you do care for me .
however,
wid your foul temper ,
sometimes i just do nortt know how to communicate wid you.
it just leads me to a step,
of being afraid of you more .
pls,
stop , stopping me from wad im doing.
do not worry,
i'm no longer a kid.
i just wanna be an independent person . .
who falls and picks up on her own .
i know whr's my route .
and i know whr am i going .
just let me carry on ..
and learn from my mistakes if it really happens.
becos,
the more you stop me,
the more i wanna do it.
dun force me to become a rebellious gal.
it'll turn out to be a nitemare
and,
i simply do not want this to happen.
so for now ,
i hope you understand wad i mean
and i'm saying the word ,
PLEASE !
Oh god !
i'm feeling so heartbroken .
SAVE ME !
sigh ~
tears dripping down my eyes ... *

No comments: