Wednesday, January 24, 2007

` say : " ILoveYOU * -

luckily my work load wasnt that bad todae. jesslyn realli scared the hell outta me. however, tml is realli gonna be a busy morning. cos loads of stacks are coming up . i saw them on my tray when i was preparing to knock off !

had lunch wid dar todae as he had interview at international plaza. just nice, it was near my work place. so we met up . went back to office immediately after lunch as it was raining . i managed to slack abit todae. bahahas ! was hafing some fun time wid my colleagues. they were playing wid my hp ring tones . all of us were luffing away so loudly . hahs ! while listening, they were cracking up wid some stuffs as well. there's gonna be part 2 tml. lolls . i managed to knockoff on time todae and i went back home straight after work. i was exhausted .

was checking email and i found this website which is realli meaningful and touching . it almost brought me to tears .
http://parentswish.com

all i can say is dat :

treasure your parents no matter wad .
its them who brought you up from young .
they are the ones ,
who love and care for you the most .
though sometimes,
their speech / nagging may irritate ur ears .
bud every words they say ,
were all meant for you .

count yourself lucky to haf both mom and dad by your side .
unlike those orphans,
who are yearning to haf a family by their side .
they are unable to feel the love that you ppl had .

so,
love your parents wid all your heart .
tell them you loved them by saying the word ,
" mom & dad I LOVE YOU ! "
just this sentence ,
it wld definately make their day .
treasure every moments you haf wid them.
people do aged .
once they are gone,
you may regret for the rest of your life
if you are unable to fulfil the things that you wanna do for them anymore.

TO MY DEAREST DAR:
every moment you came into my mind .
i think abt you.
every single day arrived,
i looked forward in seeing you .
wishing that you wld hug me tight and never let me go .

holding our hands together ,
made me feel the secure-ness i had within.
hearing your voice everyday and nite ,
saying the word "i love you" ,
melts my heart.

without you ,
i found no way in leading on .

always remember ,
whenever you nd me,
i'll always be there for you ,
staying by your side and not leaving you alone
no matter how hard the situation is.

im sorry for not fulfilling the promises dat i ve made to you previously.
bud,
i am trying my very best .

dun always say dat u owe me
becos in love ,
there's no such thing as owing .
as long as you are there by myside ,
i am contented .

i treasure every moments we spent together.
may our relationship remain strong always
and nth can do us apart .

I LOVE YOU !

No comments: