Thursday, January 25, 2007

` shuang xi Lin meN .

guess wad ?
it's my chinese bday todae ! so, i haf turned 19 ! omgg . sounds so old. hahs . seeing the +1 every yr , just made my heart beat fast . opps ! =X .
i'm gonna eat mee sua & 2eggs for dinner . mom's gonna buy back for me as she doesnt haf time to cook. =( . i miss her cookinggg .

come to think abt it , i haf another marmie too ! my jessica ! hahs.
" my dearest marmie, would u be kind enough to cook for me instead? "
lolls !
i will love you to death . ( provided its delicious ) .
` =S .

iLOve my work todae ! though, work load was heavy in the morning bud relaxing in the afternoon. so a helpful person like me went to help up wid my colleagues to clear some load for them. hees . had so much fun wid them . thanks to sharon for treating me drink during lunch time and bel for buying me egg tart . this egg tart wasnt the normal egg tart u see but egg tart wid flavours . it's nice ! i'm gonna buy them for my family to try next time. =) . mayb when i get my pay ? lalals ~

btw, does anyone knows when 'o's results wld be out ! i received an email from my fren and she says is on 5th FEB ! its like getting so NEAR ! my heartbeat stopped for a sec when i read that larhhhs ! it's so scary . just to double confirmed if that is the date that they are gonna to release it . pls tell me its not true ! lolls . in fact, i dun even wanna noe.

todae is a special day cos my baby catus is offically 1mth old ! hahs . like those new born baby had their " man yue " , my "baby" has it too ! just that it doesnt haf any invitation nor red eggs.
LOL !

it didnt grew much .
lets see if u can spot any changes .

BEFORE :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 month :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

it may look kinda wet in the pic as i just water it. im surpposed to water it every month .
` xD .

DOUBLE HAPPINESS FOR TODAY !
` weets .

No comments: