Monday, September 24, 2007

` ` DRIVING and chalet .

12.05 pm .. i started my first driving LESSON !
wheeets !

i'm feeling so EXCITED yet nervous .
hahas .
and the funny thing was .. i cant find my car till i have to ask other instructor for help .
LOLS .

for the first lesson , i learnt some stuffs of the inside car ... accelerating and reversing .. and i drove round the circuit !
woooots !
so fun .
wahhahaas ~

however , there's one negative situation was that .. the instructor kept talking to me and its really hard for me to concentrate when im driving ! rahhhhs ! then he kept on doing his stuffs . was kinda annoyed by it arhs . mayb next time , when i got used to it .. then will be okay lohs .

HEHS ~

met nek nek for lunch . finally she gets to eat her kfc . then i rush back to bbdc to take my ftp . okays ! im so-call rdy for evaluation . hopefully can faster pass so that i can fully concentrate on just driving .

=) .

went home to get myself change and met dear after that .
chalet chalet chalet ~
hees .
though felt abit wu liao but quite fun afterall .

reached home at 12 plus as i was unable to stay overnite due to personal reasons .
whatever it is , i may be joining them tml again .
wahahahas ~ !

i'm gonna go for driving lesson tml again ..
XD !
my leg is feeling so "suan " cos its really tiring to keep on depressing the clutch pedal okays ?

anyway ,
my beloved nek nek is travelling to korea tml nite .
so before she goes .. i wanna write this msg to her ....

dear nek nek ,
i really felt relieved after seeing you crying your whole heart out in pasir ris . my shoulders are always available for you whenever you need me alright ? dun worry abt scaring me or troubling me . its okay ? and i really hope dat u are feeling better .

you know , as u were walking alone , i was tagging u behind all along secretly becos i will never leave you suffering alone . when u told me u wanna be alone . i let you be . i know there are times it is best to be alone . however , there are also times when u really need someone to be with you . luckily , i was there .. to be your listening ear .. and also for you to vent everything out .

please take care and enjoy yourself when u are in korea okays ? though i will miss you but i know you will definately fly back . hees ! i'll be waiting for your call tml .

P.s : remember my pressies . =)

LOVES YOU ;
muackkks !

Pictures we took in chalet :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

" In times like this ,
I will always be here whenever you need me . "

No comments: