Tuesday, September 04, 2007

` sighhhhh ~

it was surpposed to be touching entry . however just one stupid i have done , spoilt the whole entry . mayb i shall put it this way , its not my day afterall !

SIGH ~

was really tired when i woke up . i felt so much like a zombie .
lessons were alright . ms goh dismissed us early as she only gave us exam tips and thats all for sch ! went home straight after that . didnt join my sisters for lunch as i was too exhausted.

dear waited for me outside sch . then we took the same bus together . he alighted at jurong east library as he needs to do proj with his mates .
was feeling rather down in the bus . i cld not sleep . so what i did was mainly stoning .
LOLs .
upon alighting the bus , i almost fell .

=S .

when i reached home , i was searching high and low for my keys . then i realised , it wasnt in my bag . i had left it at home .
haish !
i gotta make a trip down to my mom's office area to take the key from her in the end.

when i reached home , all i wanna do was to be alone for the moment . relaxed myself and did nothing else . after that , i got the urge to go out to take a breather . soon , i received a msg from dear saying that he's coming down to my place . then i realised , i wont be alone anymore . at least i got a company with me .

=) .

went vivo to do proj together . he did his and i did mine .
felt so much better after that . at least i m no longer feeling down anymore .
thanks to my dearie ~

he did say some words which touches me and almost brought me to tears .
i will never forget those words he said .
honestly speaking , no one has ever ever said those words to me .
it was him the only one who did that .
i love him so muchhh !

* thank you so much for everything !
xD

was trying to install microsoft programme in my comp as mom bought the updated version . so i tried installing it .
stupid me !
just one stupid mistake i did ...

i deleted the old one as i thought after deleting the old one , i cld install the new one . never did i expect , even though i removed it , it still cant be installed becos it needs another type of disc .

rahhhhs !!
i nd that programme to do my proj .
luckily i still have my brother's laptop to survive .
otherwise , i can really say goodbye to myself already .

my whole mood sank again . i lost the programme in my comp now . then dad came to my room.. telling me to burn the cd for him . i said i dunno becos im using my brother's laptop for now .. plus , the comp's burner is having problem . so i cant help him . and he said that i was stupid .

hahs !
i dunno why . i suddenly felt so hurt upon hearing him saying that word . not long , my mom and dad argued becos he cant find something .. he blames my mom for touching his stuffs.
what the hell is wrong with him man ?

okays !
my whole mood is totally ruin for now .
im really feeling very terrible .
so terrible to the fact that i cried .

its just not my day ..

firstly , i knocked my knee against the bus seat .
secondly , i almost fell upon alighting .
thirdly
, i forgot to bring my keys .
fourthly , my whole microsoft programme is gone .
fifthly , i cant help my dad to burn his cd and i got scolded .
lastly , my parents argued .

will it be a better day tomorrow ?


" Will you stay with me forever ?
and
Never let me go ? "

No comments: