Thursday, September 20, 2007

` PAINS .


i bite myself ...
becos it was too painful for me to carry on ..

honestly speaking ..
i was feeling very terrible last nite .
my chest hurts ...
i felt breathless ..
till my mom had to give me medication to ease the pain a little ..

FOM paper was todae ... i have done my best . its no use looking back . all i can say is that .. its gonna be a 50 : 50 turnout .

i felt much better todae . though it still hurts but its controllable .
((:

i'm still fighting through my battle .
no matter how hard it takes , i will still hang on .
there's no such word as " giving up " in my dictionary .
instead , it shld be " perserverance " appearing in my dictionary .
isnt it the key to success ?

GERADINE ,
JIA YOUUUUUS !

xD .

tml is my last paper ..
and that will be the start of the day where i can finally relax myself .
((:

" No matter how hard it is gonna pull me through ,
I will stay strong . "

No comments: