Sunday, August 10, 2008

`` BROKEN - HEARTED

160707 - 100808 ; GOODBYE LOVER ❤

I thank you for all the sweet memories you gave to me .
I appreciate that all along .
But I can't forget the things you said & did to me .
People were right , the one who love you most , hurt you the most .
I am exhuasted .
My tears are dry .
I feel terrible .
Chances after chances I gave in to you .
And I have never ever ever say vulgarities to a guy I LOVE !
You are the first .
To me , you are the guy I trusted most .
But looks like , I'm wrong .
You are no different from any of them .
That's it ! I'm leaving ......

TO FRIENDS :
Stop asking me what happen becos I wont answer & Ping , if u are reading this I just hope you understand . Please do not lose your temper if you do not know what is happening . I treat you as my close one . I never say you are nobody to me . You are indeed someone special . A fren who has been with me . Yes, our thinking maybe different from you . We are the silent ones and you are the one who is opposite from us . Please understand our position and please do not be mistaken that I would share with her because I never intend to share with anyone. Its just between me & him ! I don't wish to brought about it anymore . You think I'm happy that I have broken up ? You can never think of how broken up I felt . Its never glamorous to me but it's something shameless that I can never face to . I really wish I could spend with a guy forever but it was just part of my wishful thinking .

People , I just hope you guys not to blame me and respect my decision . I'm utterly broken enough and I do not wish to conduct anymore misunderstandings . I'm pierced through & thats enough of what I'm having now . If you guys are angry for not telling you , its okay . I don't blame either one of you . I respect it . All I seek was you guys understanding thats all . I had lost my love one I do not wish to loose anymore . I'm Sorry .

Lastly , thanks to everyone's concern . (:
I know it's an unexpected one . But sometimes bad things just come .

" Break me apart ,
Torn me into pieces & never fix me up again . "

No comments: