Saturday, August 23, 2008

`` Fallen ill.

Right now , I'm still utterly weak . Stomach still pain , giddy spells are still up . My whole body doesnt really have the strength to do anything but just resting on bed . I can only rely on medication to stop my pains .

Haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights . On thurs was working hard for my proj as I had to hand in on friday . I didnt slp for the entire night , morning , afternoon . Till evening until the proj has been handed up , then I can rest. I do admit all these sickness acts up are all due to stress because I felt it on my own .

Rest is all I need now . Hope I can recover soon . Project presentation are starting next week. I have to get well by then. Oh god ~ I feel so sick ! T_T

" Get me well soon .
I still have so many things yet to be completed ."

No comments: